[35] You're not my business

[Third Person POV]

"Hey Irene wake up!" Wendy shouted, shaking Irene's body. Irene's eyes slowly started to open. She was surrounded by her members.

"What...happened" She said as she slowly sat up, holding her head with one hand. She then realized. "Where's Y/N?" She asked so suddenly.

"We dont know, we just found you laying on the floor unconscious in the kitchen" Joy explained.

"That's not the only problem though..." Seulgi said awkwardly.

"What are you talking about?" Irene asked trying to ease the pain on her head.

"Well...I was getting Hyuna's food ready and went up to her room, but when I opened the door she was gone. The window in her room was left open" Seulgi explained, sounding like a rapper.

"Slow down, what did you say?" Irene asked. Seulgi gulped.

"H-Hyuna escaped" Seulgi said in a low tone. All the members except Irene looked at her.

"Say that again" Irene ordered.

"Hyuna escaped. She's gone" Seulgi repeated. Irene summoned her red dagger.

Oit of anger she threw it against the TV

Oit of anger she threw it against the TV. The dagger went deep into it. The members that were surrounding was startled by her action.

"I've done so much for her but she repays me like this?" Irene said out loud. "All I want is for us to be together but we can't, not until that Lisa is alive" She said with a sinister voice. The members did not dare to speak against her.

[Y/N POV]

"Hey easy, I'm going to treat your wounds ok?" I softly said to Hyuna. She nodded her head. "We should have not gone to the concert. None of this would have happened if I didn't insist on going" I said.

"I-it's ok" Hyuna replied with a raspy voice. "How where we supposed to know that this would happen to me and you" She said and started coughing.

"Here have some water" I handed her a glass of water. Sunmi entered the room.

"Hey" She greeted while holding a tray with food on it. She walked up to Hyuna. "How are you doing?" Sunmi asked.

"What do you think?" Hyuna joked. Sunmi laughed with her "I've missed you Sun" Hyuna said.

"Missed you too" Sunmi replied. I totally ship this.

"Hey Y/N? Can I talk you in private?" Jennie asked standing outside the door.

"Coming" I said. I left Sunmi and Hyuna alone and went to follow Jennie. "Is there a problem?" I asked.