[37] The Lost Memories

[Third Person POV]

"What did you do to my parents?" Y/N asked in a sinister voice.

"Y-Y/N? I-it's that you?" Irene asked, but she got no response from her. Y/N started to walk towards her. "Y-Y/N... I-I was just l-lying. I j-just said the that to threaten Jennie" Irene said, backing away. Y/N summoned her real weapons.

 Y/N summoned her real weapons

(Left hand)

(Right Hand)

(Right Hand)

"Y/N CALM DOWN!!! IF YOU USE THOSE THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU 3 YEARS AGO!!" Reaper shouted, but Y/N did not listen to her. She was too focused on finding out the truth from Irene.

"She isn't listening!" Deadeye shouted. "Jisoo used your powers to stop her!" Deadeye shouted to Jisoo. Jisoo nodded.

"Grieve!" She shouted, which caused her powers to activate. Y/N quickly turned her head to Jisoo. She then used her left sword to counter Jisoo's attacked. Jisoo was knocked down.

"Unnie are you okay??" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm fine but we need to stop Y/N" She replied.

"Lisa! Grab Jennie quickly" Mr. Half shouted. Lisa followed his orders and ran to Jennie. She picked her up in a bridal style and looked over to Y/N.

"Y/N...now I remember..." She said out loud but Y/N didn't notice that she was there. Lisa ran back to her members while carrying Jennie in her arms. Deadeye put his hand on Jennie's back and started to heal her.

"How can you do that?" Lisa asked.

"My grandmother was a healer" He replied. "Jen, can you cover all of us with your forcefield?" Deadeye asked.

"I can but I don't think it can take Y/N's powers" She said.

"Don't worry I'll try and support you by building  a lot of ice walls" Mr. Half said.