[36.2] A Bloody Battle

[Third Person POV]

"STALKER!!!" Lisa shouted. She used her speed to rush over to the critically injured Stalker. Mr. Half stopped her by placing a frozen wall around Stalker. "What are you doing?!" Lisa asked furiously.

"You have to leave her. Trust me, she doesn't die that easily" Mr. Half stated.

"If she dies in there, I'll kill you" Lisa said. Jennie ran towards the ice wall and started to hit it.

"Y/N no!" Jennie whispered. "You bitch!" Jennie shouted at Irene and started to attack her once more. Irene blocked all of her attacks, leaving Jennie weak. Jennie backed away. "Perfect...cube" She said weakly. She summoned a cube around herself to protect herself from Irene. She could only hold the cube up for so long.

"Tsk, do you know how much I've sacrificed just to be with Y/N? I killed her parents. I killed Manoban's father. I erased your memory. I killed Jungkook. What do I get in return? A pathetic army trying to keep me and her apart!" Irene shouted. Lisa froze when she heard about her father. Jennie's cube disappeared and left her defenceless. Irene walked towards her.

"You were the one that caused Y/N's misery! How dare you!" Jennie shouted.

"Thanks to Solar, I was able to erase your memory and trick BTS to kill their own so called maknae. Can't you see it's Y/N's parent's fault for arranging a marriage for her to be with that slut Lisa?" She said.

"I'll kill you" Jennie said.

"I'd love to see you try, but sadly I'll end you before you end me" Irene said. She raised her dagger ready to stab Jennie. Before she does the sky went dark. Reaper looked at Stalkers direction and so did Mr. Half and Deadeye.

"Oh shit" Deadeye said.

The walls that where covering Stalker broke into pieces and produced a large wave almost knocking everyone over. The dust cleared showing Stalker. Everyone's attention was on her. She slowly removed her mask, revealing her face to everyone. Her eyes were glowing red and her veins popped up at each side of her eyes.

"What did you do to my parents?"

To be continued...
________________
[A/N]

I just read a really sad story and I cried TT

-PotatoDudz

[UwU]