Gloomy Star

This is a part two to my last chapter. Ask and you shall receive.

"Hey, hey..." A young doctor called to the small bunny that sat just beside his seat, his hand reaching over to softly grasp the younger male's bicep. The boy squirmed a bit but still managed to lift his head from the confines of the older male's Chester coat before softly rubbing his eyes with his hands, the doctor beside him softly cooing at the action before pulling the key out of the ignition and unlocking the doors, opening his own and stepping out before leaning down to glance into the car at the boy. He sighed softly at the sight of the boy still lying down against the window with his hand propping his head up, his body walking around the car and toward the other side before tugging the door open, crouching down beside the fake-sleeping body as he gently grabbed the arms, wrapped them around his neck, and held the boy up from beneath his bum. The younger giggled softly against his neck while nudging his nose just under the boy's ear, the older closing the door and locking the car before walking up toward his house, the younger tightening his hold around his neck while leaving his legs to dangle loosely without giving the older any trouble due to his light body weight. "You're acting quite cheeky, aren't you, darling?" He asked softly, the younger not even trying to hide his giggling as the other unlocked his door.

Taehyung kicked his door open softly and placed his keys inside a bowl that he kept just inside the door on a table, closing the door and locking it as well as the deadbolt before kicking his shoes off and walking toward the lounge, lying the boy down upon a sofa before walking toward his kitchen, turning on a kettle. He tugged off his holster and hung it up on a hook just inside his office area door, his hands working to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt a bit to allow him easier moving area. The boy on the sofa sat up softly, his eyes staring at the older boy with admiration as he waited for the attention he wanted, deciding agaisnt asking for it since while he was being held, he was diciplined for such a request. "I can feel your eyes on me, Kook. Is there something you need?" He asked softly, his head never looking back at the boy on the sofa as if he didn't need to in order to know his reaction.

"Well, I don't need it, but I kinda... I sorta want your attention... But it's okay if you don't want to give me any or if I'm getting in your way, just tell me to go away or to sit down or something." Jungkook waved his hands around animatedly, the sleeves of the Chester coat flapping softly around the air. The older male smiled a bit as he walked toward the younger, his hand running through the bunny's hair as he softly drew him closer, pressing his lips to his slightly dirty skin to try to give him a bit more comfort than he may have had before. The younger smiled and softly closed his eyes, his teeth grinding together in a manner that created the low sound of a soft purr that was barely audible to the older male, his hand running up his ears softly before reaching under the boy's arms and lifting him off the sofa, quickly switching his position to carry the younger.

"Do you want a bath? I can run a bath for you and I'll bring you some clean clothes while you rest and get come sleeping preparations; is there anything you want in particular?" The male asked softly, the younger nodding his head against the boy's shoulder as he was carried down a hall with a total of four doors parallel to each other. He opened the first one on the left and placed the boy on the counter before walking toward the room across the hall and one door down, his hands quickly grabbing a pair of breifs, some shorts, and a loose t-shirt, walking back into the bathroom quickly while placing the clothes upon the counter beside the young boy. He walked toward the bathtub and turned on the water, running the hot water for a while before adding in the cold water, his hands opening the closet before tugging out a lilac coloured towel, the younger male offering a soft whine from the back of his through by accident at the sight of it. "Do you want a different colour?" He asked softly, his hand putting the towel back as the younger nodded his head, hopping off the counter and standing right beside the older. His hand softly grasped the elbow of the older male as he stared up into the closet, his body shifting a little closer to the older male as he pointed to a plush towel at the very top of the shelf.