Chapter 8

The Next Morning
You were sitting on the hospital bed and get dressed up with your new clothes while your daughter Diana is packing your stuffs. You were discharged and went to your parents house in Atlas. In Beacon's Dorm, both team were just staying to team RWBY's dorm and upset to go to their classes, except for Weiss she's in the library keeping herself busy.

Jaune: I can't believe (Y/n) is really gone... I still remember when help me train.

Pyrrha: He also helped me upgrade my spear.

Jaune: He always volunteer to help others.

Ren: Do you remember when he went missing for 2 years.

Nora: When he cameback he didn't changed at all, except he got stronger.

While they were talking they heard the door opened and saw it was Weiss. You can still see in her eyes the stains of cry.

Blake: Weiss? Are you ok?

Weiss: I'm fine, but i miss (Y/n) he always helps me in my subjects.

Yang: We all miss him... Especially Ruby...

Weiss: I hope she can rot in hell or just die.

Yang: I-i don't know she's not the Ruby we know...

Weiss started to cry on Pyrrha's shoulders. She comforts her friend while rubbing her hair to cheer her up. While Ruby is in your room thinking the things she have done, so she grabbed a photo of you and puts on her hood and calls Owen.

Ruby: Hey Owen...

Owen: Yes babe?

Ruby: Wanna hang out today?

Owen: Sure, where to meet?

Ruby: Just meet me at the hotel next to the cafe where we eat.

Owen: Okay see ya there.

So she grabs her Crescent Rose and went out without telling her friends.

Ruby: I want (Y/n) back, but this is my revenge for you i should have never cheated on you. But don't worry I'll be there with you soon.

Meanwhile you arrived at Atlas with your daughter and starts a normal life with your family. But you have to meet Gen. Ironwood first to discuss something. You arrived at the Headquarters, at the gates you saw a woman with white hair and blue eyes... It was Winter Schnee sister of Weiss.

Winter: Welcome back (Y/n).

(Y/n): Thank you Winter, its been 5 years and your still beautiful.

She close her eyes and smiles with blush on her face.

Winter: Ehem... Please im glad you still remember me.

(Y/n): Why would i forget the person who take cared of me.

Winter looks at the girl standing behind you and looks back to you.

Winter: Well who is this young lady behind you?

(Y/n): On uhh... She's my daughter... Her name is Diana and she's half... Grimm or God?

Winter's eyes widen when you said daughter she can't believe the person she loves already had a daughter.

Winter(mind): I don't care if you already have a daughter as long as you are the man i love.

Winter: What do you mean?

(Y/n): Well her mother is Salem. The Queen of Grimms

Winter: What?! How?! Did you do it with her?!