A Million Dreams

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost, with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is our hood. No magic, no WiFi, no way out. Or so we thought. Hang on. You're about to meet us. But first, this happened.

Anthony:

Bane:

Prince Bane, the youngest son of Queen Belle and King 'Beast' Adam, the age of 15, was in his bedroom in the castle of Auradon, starting to sing the song A Million Dreams while he was getting dressed for the day. "They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy / They can say, they can say we've lost our minds / I don't care, I don't care, so call us crazy / We can live in a world that we design."

Bane picked up his scepter/staff which was glowing blue, and his scepter also made his eyes glow blue/gold whenever he used it and magic, tossing it and flipping it in the air before catching it, walking out of his room.

In his room, Prince Anthony, the oldest son of Belle and Adam, was getting ready for the day, looking over his room. "I close my eyes and I can see / The world that's waiting up for me / That I call my own / Through the dark, through the door / Through where no one's been before / But it feels like home."

Anthony left his room.

Prince Ben, the middle son of the two first brothers, was getting ready in his room, looking into a mirror as he was finishing up. "They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy / They can say, they can say we've lost our minds / I don't care, I don't care, so call us crazy / Runaway to a world that we design."