DNA, Problems in the plan.

-So.... her Grace... may I ask... why I was called here....? As far as I know... I did everything well.

-That's not exactly why you're here. I have something to ask you, a choice which for your answer shall be a yes, of course.

—-

-And this would be...?

Emerald's voice was shaky, she tried to hide the fear she had inside her in that very exact moments as she was just thought to. As said, they thought she was the weakest here and so they trained (well tortured) her even more than the others in order to make her equally strong, or even more.

The pale woman slowly turned to look her in the eyes which made her froze in place as Salem made her way over to the thief. Placing a hand on her shoulders she spoke up, telling the details.

-There are actually two things I've been wanting to give a chance for. Of course it's up to the fact how much your body can bare with. I believe we trained you all the best we could, children.. so I hope you do not fail me.

-And what's the first thing?

Mercury interrupted, he was tense and just didn't want anything bad to happen to the girl, and the situation didn't exactly tell that it's how it was going to turn out.
Salem wanting something, and not being sure of it going out well; it's a huge risk.

The Grimm Queen turned her head in the direction of the other younger one, her face just as emotionless as always.

-It's of course, nothing to you, so if I can, I ask you to leave; now.

Mercury first was just shocked, he shouldn't have interrupted, but what's done, it's done. He would've been sent out anyways and he hated it at the moment how he could've be there with the girl. He looked at his lover, and she gave off with a nod.

So he left, and now Emerald was alone.

-So, what's the thing, ma'am?

Emerald got back to the topic after the few minutes of silence which was left there for the boy to leave the room.

-I was just willing to try out how it works to put a Grimm part into the body itself. I know it may sound strange and unlikely. Of course there's the risk that your body isn't capable of letting the Grimm part into you, and it couldn't throw it out so it would just destroy your whole body, sooner or later. Or you wouldn't die and it wouldn't work. But if it turns out well, and you are actually alive after this all, with the strength of a Grimm, or the sense to control them; maybe they'd accept you as one of them and you could use them in fights, it would be a huge development for us.

A few minutes of silence fell upon the room and no-one was able to speak.

Salem broke the silence, but of course let it be long enough for everyone to take in the things she just said.

-So, what do you say, child?

——

Screams, long screams, short screams.

Whimpers, silent ones, long ones.

Pain, endless pain, madness taking over.

Dizziness, heavily or just slightly.