Even if you're far away, you can still reach me.

Minhyuk declines the invitation from the rest of his friends to go out next week.

Although his dance major is a lot closer to his extra activities than most people would've been lucky enough to have, those are still not somehow related and, therefore, they are not forced to form a nice, loose schedule for him.

Surprisingly, it's a good week for the rest of the group, which means they do go out each time they invited him. He even cancels his plans with Kyung and finds that the man understands it pretty easily.

It's exhausting. Minhyuk loves being in college and loves dancing, but he doesn't love the way his chest feels when his friends send him the pictures they took together. Without him

He also asks them not to come over-and they comply. Well, at least for a while. The day he tells them he might have to skip laser tagging during the weekend, he finds himself opening the door and finding Kyung standing there, soaking wet, holding a plastic bag and offering him a smile that he could easily describe as threatening. The kind of smile that says let me in or I'll barge in.

"That is a lot colder than I thought," Kyung admitted, as he peeled off his black denim jacket, then his boots.

"Then you thought rain in March would be?" Minhyuk asks sarcastically.

Kyung shrugged and pulled off the beret to toss it onto the jacket. His hair was longer than Minhyuk had expected, and almost fell into his eyes, but looking at it was better than looking at where his shirt clung to his body, outlining his muscles.

"Wait a minute, I'll get you a towel, And, I guess a change of clothes? Until yours dry off?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yes, please. Thanks."

"Cool. Um, I'll go grab everything."

Kyung was standing in the living room, looking around the room- He looked good there, Minhyuk couldn't help but think, in Minhyuk's space, running a hand absently over his leather glove as he scanned the shelves.

"Hey. Here are some clothes, you can change in my room."

Kyung smiled again, still sharp with water still dripping off his hair, and took the clothes from Minhyuk.

"Thanks," he said, and headed back down the hall.

Minhyuk decided to make tea for both of them.

He was just finishing pouring the water into the mugs when he heard the door to his room swing open.

"Minhyuk?"

"One second, you can go to the living room," Minhyuk called back. He poured milk and sugar into his, then splashed some milk into Kyung's, and went back into the living room.

Kyung was still pacing the edges of the room, now looking at the DVDs stacked in a pile by the TV, but again he turned when Minhyuk walked in, straightened. He looked softer than Minhyuk had seen him before, out of his dark clothes.

"Tea?" he asked. Kyung grinned.

"Of course." He took the mug Minhyuk offered, slid his hands around it. "Thunderstorms are more fun in the summer."