Chapter Six - Aliyah

"You look like you've been crying for the past six weeks" I half laugh to the girl behind me that looks incredibly unhappy. Suddenly she shoots up and starts to run out of the classroom. I don't think before my body is running after her. As I see her run down the hall, she bumps into a boy which causes her fall onto the floor. I'm not far away from her but I sure can hear what the boy then harshly shouts at her "Watch where you are going nerd!" It's my brother. My horrible stuck-up brother. She scrambles to her feet and starts running faster down the hall and into the toilets. I run up to my brother.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Shawn! Why do you always have to be so fucking stuck up all the time?! She was in a state and you made her feel so much worse! I can't believe you!" I shout at him.
"You know her?" he asks as if nothing had just happened.
"No I don't but that doesn't mean I don't care about her! You are horrible Shawn!" I shout again.
"Whatever" he replies rudely. I can't deal with him right now so I run to the toilets where I believe she went. I walk in and see her hugging her knees whilst sitting on the floor in the third cubicle down. She has her head lying on top of her knees. She is crying hysterically and shaking uncontrollably. I run up to her and sit down next to her. The floor is freezing cold, especially because I have a dress on but that doesn't stop me wanting to comfort this heartbroken girl. I wrap one of my arms around her back and use my other hand to lay it on her lifted knee. I lean my head on top of hers.
After her sobbing and asking her if she wants to talk, which she says no to but then says yes when I ask her if she wanted to hang out after school. I have barely known this girl for ten minutes and I've already grown to care for Evie. Evie is a beautiful girl. I wish I looked like her. She had the most beautiful brown glistening hair which make her eyes glow. She's got the most perfect teeth, white and extremely straight. Straighter than mine even when I had braces for longer than 5 years. Her outfit looks cute but I wouldn't wear it, it wouldn't suit me as much as it suits her.