Dettlaff | Sweeter

A combination of prompt #30: "I want to try something new"

Alongside the following request:

"Dettlaff loves you madly, deeply, unconditionally, but demonstrates his animalistic nature in your intimate affairs. You feel uncomfortable and sore, so you decide to teach him more human ways of pleasing and receiving pleasure."

~

His body was hot on bent over me, hovering like a huge tower of muscle. His chest hit my back as he leaned over, sharp fangs grazing against my shoulder blades. I shuddered as the skin broke, his tongue slithering over my skin to catch any drop of blood that escaped the fresh cuts. He groaned, grunted, made noises that no one could describe. Droplets of sweat dripped onto my skin, scorching hot and oh-so-able to make me shiver. I let out a small moan as he reached around my body, hips pressing flush against my ass as he pressed himself into me, growled, and... Came.
Dettlaff nearly collapsed on top of me, head falling against my back. I heard him try to catch his breath, his length slipping from my depths and soon replacing it with his fingers. He tugged - firmly - and I let out a pained sound. I saw his brow knit as he gazed inside of my cunt, pushing it any sperm dribbling down my legs. 'Yeah, all in there... Clench those thighs together, (Y/n). I don't want any to slip out of you.' He didn't even notice the slight clench of my walls around his fingers, indicating that I was about to orgasm. He pulled his fingers out of me, wiping them dry on the blanket.
He leaned down to kiss me relentlessly, teeth and tongue ravishing my mouth without allowing me to breathe.
As soon as I tasted iron in the kiss, I pulled back, exhausted and alas, far from satisfied. 'I love you, (Y/n)... You're my mate for life, and if someone comes to get you, they will pay with their death.'

I didn't respond, instead choosing to rest my head against the pillow - there was no point in trying to cuddle. Dettlaff smiled a little, leaning down to kiss me again. 'Your obedience speaks volumes, my dear.' He arose, finding his clothes and putting them on. 'I will be back tonight.' he spoke, draping a blanket on top of me.
After he left, I let out a sorrowful whimper. Of course, I loved the Vampire so much... But there was no love in his way of fucking - just instinct, as if he was completely taken over by his beastly desires. It took a good ten minutes to get up, wash myself and get dressed.

With a slight limp in my step, I went to the market. The weather was nice today in Beauclair. Enjoying the sun, I purchased some fresh fruits, candies and bread.
As I stood at a market stand that was selling fabrics - one of my dresses was becoming a little worn down - I heard a familiar voice behind me.
'What a lovely colour would that be on you, (Y/n).' I looked over my shoulder and smiled at the sight of my lover's closest friend.
'Hello Regis. Thank you, then I think I will get a piece of it.'
I paid the merchant and stuffed the roll of fabric into my basket, which was getting pretty full.
'How are you doing?' I asked the Higher Vampire, who was rubbing his chin rather thoughtfully.
'Just enjoying the sun - what an odd thing to say as a Vampire, hm?' I lightly laughed at the mention of this myth. 'And what about you, Mrs van der Eretein?'
I blushed at the nickname and let out a small chuckle - Regis often teased me with the knowledge of my hopes that Dettlaff would ask me to marry him soon.
'I am doing wonderful, thank you.' We walked down a bunch of stairs so we were looking out over the water. I offered Regis an apple, which he took with a thankful grin.
'Why are you lying to me, (Y/n)? I can see the sadness in your eyes?' I let out a sigh.
'Would you understand, Regis?'
'Well, I cannot answer that unless you tell me what is going on.'

The crimson hue that spread over my cheeks had me hide my face in my hands. 'Ugh, it's embarrassing.'
'How can you tell?'
'Because it's to do...' I lowered the volume of my voice. 'It's to do with sex.'
Regis hummed and looked at me with an expecting nod, telling me to continue on.