Part 1

Quick Authors Note :) 

Hi all. I wrote this fic a while back and held off on posting on here because I personally felt it wasn't my best work. Please forgive me for any grammatical/ spelling errors if you spot any. I never really edited it much because I just don't have the time to (sorry excuse i know). I just wanted to point out this fic maybe hard to swallow because I tried giving the characters realistic flaws and actions. I wanted to make them act as how their emotions were leading them. Not to say that it has an unhappy ending because if you read my aus then you know I love Taekook, and could never have the heart to give them a sad one. 

p.s. This fic has smut in it. and while i know i can't stop younger readers from reading... lol Pls don't tell me you are because it just makes me feel bad. >.< Like i know yall aint angels but being an adult I just feel bad. lmao. ok. lets continue->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Yes....hhmmmm. Just like that", Taehyung purred softly. Minjae lips tightly grips at the base while letting his tongue slithers up and down his shaft.

"Fuck-" Taehyung blurted out as a few people in the front of the movie theater looked at him. He tires to hold in a moan while making an apologetic face. Minjae was gripping on to his thighs tightly as he quickens the pace, bopping his head up and down just as a car cash scene was starting in the movie. They were sitting in the far back, and since the movie had been out for weeks now, not a lot of people were in the theater with them.

"Fuck so good. Hmmm I'm gonna come", Taehyung whispers as he strokes through Minjaes hair. His mouth was still full of Taehyung's length so he hums in agreement. The vibration in minjaes throat did it, Taehyung shot his load into minjae's mouth and the boy drank it up, still bopping his head and sucking, making sure he takes in every last drop.

Taehyung strokes his hair as the boy comes up for air, smirking at him.

"Somebody have been eating a lot of fruits lately, you tasted sweet", Minjae said sitting back in his seat as he puts his arms around Taehyung. The red head zips up his pants as he snuggles back into Minjae's arms, "I'm trying to watch my figure. This ass don't look this good by me just doing nothing you know".

Minjae grips onto Taehyung thighs, feeling his inner warmth, "You know.....I'm still horny...."

"Hmmm... I thought you wanted to watch this movie", Taehyung said innocently.

"I did, but you were pouting throughout half of it....and then made me suck you off. Don't you think I deserve some love too?", Minajae snuggled up into Taehyung's hair, attempting to nibble on his ear lobe. But Taehyung pushes him off.

"Shit shit shit. I totally forgot Jimin! OUR dinner date. I gotta go", Taehyung grabs his bag and got up to leave. Minjae pulls him back with one arm.

"Seriously babe?"

Taehyung swiftly kisses him on the lips, making sure to tease a bit by sticking his tongue further in his mouth. Minjae lets out a moan, "I'll make it up to you. I promise", and just like that Taehyung left him sitting there to finish the rest of the movie with a boner.

————————————————-

Jimin was waiting in their favorite fast food place, clearly irritated with his friend for being late......AGAIN. Soon he sees the red head pop into the place and looks around frantically, searching for him. As soon as he spots his pissed off soulmates he gives him a boxy grin while waving and yelling, "I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN". The everyone in the place turned and looked at them, making Jimin die of embarrassment, no longer upset just full of giggles at Taehyung.