Sensei

"Fancy seeing you here." Hiashi said watching as clone Naruto walked in.

"You aren't stupid, I know you know I'm merely a clone." Naruto said and Hiashi chuckled.

"I did I did, I know why you here, and my answer is no." Naruto hummed and sat down, waiting on Hiashi to join him. Naruto looked at Hiashi while Hiashi folded his arms, before he spoke.

"I love him, and you may be wondering how I do and why so soon, so Hiashi I'm going to let you in all a secret." Naruto started and Hiashi was intrigued.

"Everybody knows I was the carrier of the nine tailed demon, however on my ninth birthday I took a rather nasty beating, and was near death, however the Kyuubi was healing me and in waves and when he did he broke the seal that was holding him and the seal that was holding my wind chakra.

"Kurama became free, but not without leaving some chakra within me. I have fox tendencies, and mate and mate once I sense my mate which I have to say is Neji, but that's not all. Kurama Shikaku's new wife is the Kyuubi, Shikaku is Kurama's mate, but let me say what I want to say." Naruto said starting to get off tracked.

"I want the seal off my future husband, however I willing to bargain for it." Naruto said and Hiashi hummed.

Naruto wasn't a Namikaze for nothing, and Hiashi was eating out of Naruto's hand.

"What?" Naruto smiled.

"For Neji's happiness and freedom, I will train Hinata, make her the Shinobi she needs to be to and then you free my husband. He deserved not to be chained, I know more than anybody what that feels like." Hiashi smiled.

"How can you train my child? You don't look strong to me." Naruto leaned back and his chakra erupted, he had his Adamantine chains shoot out and grab Hiashi before he could even activate those lavender eyes. Then the duo was covered in a wooden dome, and Naruto held his palm out to hold the results of his mixed chakra a scorching fireball.

"I called all three out, three different techniques that needed three different chakra natures and I activate and held all three at the same time. I also mastered sealing, so if you don't agree to this, I'll just take the seal off myself," Naruto shrugged and Hiashi looked shocked, however it didn't reach his face.

This child was perfect for Neji.

"I agree to your terms." Naruto dropped everything and took out paper.

"Thanks sign this." Naruto slid the paper and Hiashi hummed.

"This is just our contract, you can read it over if you would like." Naruto said and Hiashi just signed and Naruto smiled and stood up.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Neji is spending the night." Naruto said and Hiashi spoke.

"Don't give me any great nieces or nephews yet." Naruto chuckled.

"Shikaku doesn't want me to have children until I'm eighteen, so it will be when I'm sixteen or seventeen." Hiashi chuckled and Naruto spoke.

"Have Hinata give you her days off and I'll train her on those days. See you." The clone Naruto left and Hiashi hummed.

A weird child for Neji, but the perfect one for him nonetheless.

Hiashi wasn't mean, just a man with ideals. He always cared about Neji, and cared that he grew up with no father figure and he even wished that Neji was his own child, better than his two brats.

However its tradition, and its always been tradition, but he could see the impact it had on the branch family, and if Naruto could break Hinata out of her shy personality and make her that confident Shinobi she needed to be, he would get it removed from the entire branch family.

See what those blue eyes could accomplish.

Back at the academy, Naruto sat with his team waiting on their Sensei, he wondered why the son of Sarutobi was his Sensei, to Naruto it would've made sense if he was Shikamaru's sensei.

However when the man came in he realized why he was his Sensei, he looked like a hard ass, and like he needed to be mellowed out, and Ino and Neji wouldn't be the one to do it.

"Team ten, lets go." Naruto stood up and stood behind Asuma.

"Ne, Sensei. Why so down?" Naruto asked and Asuma just grunted.

"Okay, so grumpy. I don't want a grumpy old man as my Sensei." Naruto spoke and Ino chuckled where as Neji just sighed.

"Naruto, don't even." Naruto sighed and stopped as Asuma spoke.

"I don't know why I'm training you three anyways, I don't like children that have nothing on their mind but dating." Naruto tilted his head.

"So you're an asshole?" Naruto spoke and the man just lit a cigarette.

"No, I'm a grown man who doesn't want to teach teenagers that have nothing but sex on the mind." Naruto was shocked, and Ino wanted to say something but Neji stopped her.

He has yet to see that famous Uzumaki temper, and wanted to see just how far Naruto could explode.

"Be direct Sensei, who has sex on their mind?" Naruto spoke and Asuma snorted.

"You, we've all been watching you. You have been for years trying to get into Neji's pants, and your parents allowed it, your adopted brother allowed it, because you are some what attractive." Neji tilted his head.

"Did he just call my boyfriend attractive?" Neji asked Ino and she nodded.

"Then I have to babysit some boy crazy woman, who talks to grown men and doesn't have a mother to teach her." Ino looked shocked.

"Is he talking about all of us?" Ino asked and Neji nodded.

"Say where the hell Do you get off?" Naruto said and Asuma snorted.

"Beat me in a match, nobody here could." Naruto chuckled and his power erupted.

"Ino, when you see an opening do it, Neji you already know what to do." Naruto jumped at Asuma, engaging in Taijutsu. His punches being blocked by Asuma, and Asuma smiled, but all Naruto needed was to activate his bloodline. His fist becoming coated in fire, which made Asuma have to dodge his moves completely.

However it didn't help that Neji was behind him, doing his rotation making him move closer to those hands of pure death , Ino behind them waiting for the perfect time and when she locked with those eyes she already called the Jutsu's, her body being caught by clone Naruto that was coming to update the real Naruto.

Naruto started cursing.

"YOU FUCKING SENSEI, ILL KILL IF YOU EVER CALL ME A FUCKING SLUT AGAIN, I HATE YOU." Ino left his mind and Naruto was kicking and punching him, and Asuma chuckled.

"Did I take it too far?" Neji snorted.

"You think, Naruto is kicking your ass right now." Naruto stopped and calmed down, panting before turning to his clone, contract in hand, Naruto smiled when the clone left and he got all of his memories

"You three work well together, couldn't believe Genin actually made me bleed." Naruto kicked him again sighing.

"You asshole. I do not want Neji for sex, don't even think about saying that again or I'll scorch your ass." Neji smiled and wrapped his hands around the waist of Naruto, Naruto calming down slightly.

"When are we meeting again, I'm taking the Namikaze home." Asuma stood up and chuckled.

"Two days, same place at 9.am." Neji nodded waving to Ino while he took Naruto home.

~