he's back ..

Rose' p.o.v

3 weeks later...

I sighed.. I was alone at home and there's nothing to do.. I want to go work or hanging out with the girls but.. They all busy and were not in Korea.. Jisoo unnie goes to london because she has some work to do there... Jennie unnie goes to new zealand to finish her works.. Meanwhile lisa is in thailand because she wanted to see her parents .. They offered me to follow them but I was afraid that I will disturb them.. So I say no.. (But why did i no??)  .. it's so boring here.. And the boys also are not in Korea... Bruh what should I do now.. I'm deadly boring right now..

I feel like want to exercise a little bit.. So I change into this..

I went to my exercise room and starts it

A few hours later.. I stopped and lay down at my floor.. I panted and breath heavily.. I was sweating to much.. Because I was to tired.. After catching a few breath I wake up and go to my kitchen.. I grab a few food and sits at the couch.. I opened my netflix and watch stranger things..

After watch a few episodes I immediately fall asleep.. While still in my crop top..

Night.. I woke up because I heard my phone ringing.. I picked it up..

Hey chae!! why did you didn't pick up my call?? I have call you for many times!! Jennie yelled

Sorry unnie.. I was watching tv earlier but suddenly I fall asleep because I was to tired.. Rose' spoke in crack voice..

Uhhh I'm glad you okay.. I was worried about you.. The others said you were also didn't picked up their call.. So I really worried.. Jennie spoke..

Don't worry unnie I'm okay .. But when will you come back??

Mmmm maybe three more days .. Why??

Nothing I was just boring here.. Rose' pout..

I asked you to go with one of us.. You said.. ( no guys it's okay I afraid that I will disturb you guys) jennie make rose' voice..

Ishhh I didn't know that it will be to boring..

Don't worry I will finish my work quickly so I can come home early to accompany you.. Jennie smiled..

Ok unnie.. Take care.. Bye luv you.. Rose' smiled

Ok you too.. If anything happened call me quickly okay?? Jennie spoke..

Ok unnie.. Bye .. rose' ended her call..

End of the rose' p.o.v

Rose' gets up from the couch and stretching a little bit before go to her room and take a shower.. While showering she heard her door bells ringing.. (Weird I didn't order anything ) .. Rose' heard it again but she ignored  and she continue showering back.. While brushed her teeth.. She doesn't hear the doorbells again so she finish her brushing and walked out from the bathroom.. But she doesn't know why she feel like there's someone in her house .. So she decided to hold a frying pan that she keep in her bedroom and she also took her phone with her.. Rose' walked out from her room and looked around her house.. But she didn't see anything.. So she feel relieved and she turned back.. But she screaming when she see a guy  beside her balcony who was wearing black hoodie and black pants.. Rose' didn't see his face but she know that the guy was starring at her..

Hey chaeyoung babe miss me?? He suddenly open his arms and walked to rose' direction

Rose' steps backwards slowly while holding her frying pan...

Who's miss you bastard!! Just get out from my house now!! Rose' yelled loudly..

Wow my babe being to harshly these days.. Why?? I decided to meet you because.. I haven't meet you for a long time and I missed to stare at your perfect body.. He smirked and take a few steps again to rose'

How did you entered my house huh!!! You didn't even know my passcode.. Rose' yelled again but a little bit harshly..

Wow take it easy babe.. Don't be to mad.. Just want to said that your passcode was my birthday date that's why I knew it He giggles and take a few steps again.. Rose' take a few steps backwards more.. You afraid of me right?? He smirked ..

No!! why should I afraid to you.. You just some bastard guy and sorry.. I put my passcode is random and I don't know that's your birthday date.. Bitch!! Rose' answered

You really been a naughty girls these days.. Who thought you huh?? He spoke in raspy voice..

No one teach me.. And I give you last warning.. Once you come near me again I will call the police !!!

Try it kitten but just wanted you to know that doesn't work for me .. He smirked again..

So!! Just get out from my house.. If you didn't need anything!!!

No.. I just want to take what's mine.. He spoke in raspy voice

Ok.. What's your mine?? Rose' frowned her eyebrows..

He walked to rose' and rose' walk backwards immediately until there's a wall behind her.. Rose' stopped and the guy pinned her at the wall.. Rose' wants to get out but.. He not letting her go..

He smirked.. You look so afraid right now kitten...

No!! So what's did you want!! Rose' yelled again..

I just.. Want you. He immediately kissed her passionately..