(he's back 2 .. M)

Warning a little bit mature content.. 18
Skip if you don't want to read it..
Read at your own risk..
I have warned you guys.. So don't Blame me.. 😏😏😏

Rose' p.o.v

He kissed me aggressively and passionately.. I pushed him so hard but I can't because he's stronger than me.. So I just let it be.. But.. His lips is taste like..  A lips that I have taste it before .. It so addicted for me to ignore it. So I just let him kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.. I know it's wrong but I don't mind it.. I just want to taste him.. my stalker..

End of the rose' p.o.v..

Third person p.o.v

He smile between kisses when rose' finally respond it.. They continue to kissed more passionately until their tongue clashed each other.. He pushed rose' on the couch and he was on top of her.. And he quickly kissed her back.. Rose' respond and their body were touching each other ... He kiss down to rose' jaw and neck.. Rose' moan softly when he found her sweet spot and he sucked it hard.. Rose' hands were at his hoddie.. Rose' tried to open it but.. He hold her hand to don't let her do it.. He squeeze her breast and rose' moan loudly.. He kissed her back.. He unbutton rose' shirt slowly and he started to kiss her chest and breast.. Rose' moan again because of that.. "So baby you enjoy when i do this right" he smirked when he started to travelled her tights slowly.. Rose' breath uncomfortably when his hand touched her ass.. He kissed her back passionately and he slowly pulled down her pants..

Suddenly while they were kissing rose' back to her sense and suprised when she saw the guy almost take out her pants..

(Why I let him touched me like this .. I was supposed to hate him not let him to take advantage at me).. Rose' hold a frying Pan with her left hand and she knock the guy head .. He fall down from the couch and he hold his head because it's really hurt.. Rose' get up from the couch and immediately run from her house.. She running into the cafe and she sits in front the cafe.. also she was crying hard while dial jennie's number..

Hello?? Jennie spoke..

Unnie.. Chaeyoung spoke in crack voice

Why you crying chae!! Are you okay?? Also where are you now!!! Jennie yelled

Im in front unnie cafe.. The stalker that i told to you.. Barged inside my house..  -rose'

Oh my god.. You okay right?? Did you hurt?? - jennie

No.. Im ok but can i stay at your house untill you guys come home??? -rose'

Yes you can.. But our home is on the renovation right now.. So you can't.. But.. I know where can you stay untill we came home..  - jennie

Ok.. So where is it??  - rose'

Ummm my brother's house.. Are you ok with it?? - jennie

Im ok.. Just everywhere except my house..  - rose'

Good.. You moved in first.. And i will tell him later..  - jennie..

Thank you so much unnie.. Luv you.. Rose' end the call

Jennie sent her brother house address to rose'..

Rose' quickly call a cab and go to the jennie's brother house..

Meanwhile..  Jungkook p.o.v

Arhhh she hit me so hard .. jungkook hold his head and he realise its bleeding to much ..

He quickly go to the sink and wash his head many times.. Jungkook went out from the house and go back to his house..

Was i too much for this stuff and was i to harsh at her??  Jungkook mumbled while messy up his hair ..