apartment

Chae's new apartment ..

Wow its so big .. Chaeyoung runs happily around the house..

So chae do you like it???
Lisa stare at rose' who look totally happy because of her new house..

Of course i like it thank you lisa..
Rose' quickly hug lisa

Ok everything about the apartment you can ask the mrs.wong who lived across two rooms from you.. And i already buy some groceries for you for a month and tomorrow i will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. to go to my friends cafe.. Ok??

Ok.. Bye.. I waved at lisa and she quickly disappear from my sight..

At night..
After i take a bath rose' change into her pj and sit at the sofa she turned on the television to watch something while munching some chips..

12:00 a.m.
After she finish her skincare routine she decide to take some fresh air before go to sleep.. She walked into her baclony and she stare at the whole seoul city .. Mommy im at the new place, new country and everything was new to me right now.. I will start a new life.. She suddenly burst of tears when she thinking about her mother.. Oh its getting cool here.. She quickly go back into her house..

While she don't realize that someone stare at her

Pretty.. " he smirked

Morning..
Chaeyoung quickly wake up and take a quick bath and make some breakfast for herself .. While she was eating a notification popup on her phone..

Lisa 🐱: chaeng.. ah are you done ?? If you are i at the downstairs .. hurry up..

Rose' :ok wait im comming

Chaeyoung take a few glare at the mirror and quickly go out from her house with a handbag..

Skip.. Lisa's friend cafe..

While they two entering the cafe rose' winded her eyes because the cafe is so big and beautiful.. suddenly a two beautiful girls coming towards them..

Hi im jisoo and this my bestfriend jennie.. They shaked their hand with rose'

Hi im .. Jennie cuts rose'.. You are rose' or should we call you park chaeyoug right??

How did you know my name?? Rose' lifted her eyebrows

Lisa always told us many stories about you.. So we know you jisoo smiled at rose'

So chaeyoung lisa said to us that you lived alone

So chaeyoung lisa said to us that you lived alone.. why?? Jennie suddenly spoke up..

Uhmm because i.. Chaeyoung shacked uneasily

Chaeyoung don't mind jennie .. she always like that.. Jisoo burst into laugh when she seeing chaeyoung uncomfortably with jennie question..

Ok so .. Chaeng??.. Ops can i call you by that name?? Jennie stared at rose'