look at me,look at you

A few days later...

Rose' p.o.v

Today I didn't work because I took a day off.. And I decide to go mall and buy some groceries.. I wear this.

Imagine that she wore a coat too

Imagine that she wore a coat too.. 😊😊

At mall..

I walked around the cereal path.. And I didn't found my favourite cereal.. I sigh ... And I decide to go to the beverage place.. I search for my favorite drink.. It's sold out too.. I sighed again.. And after I get all my groceries ..I immediately go to the counter to pay it..

I walked straight to the main road.. That connected near my house.. But I starts to fell weird.. Because this is the main road why... It doesn't have any people walk around today.. But it's not that late.. I walked quickly.. And I arrives at my neighborhood.. When I passed one of the house at there.. Suddenly a dog barked loudly at me..
I flinched a little bit.. But suddenly I remember the owner of the dog say to me.. Her dog doesn't barked to someone that he know but he barked if he see a suspicious people or they had something behind them.. My eyes winded I can say that I heard a footsteps behind me.. But I ignore it..
Suddenly I ran quickly to arrived at my home.. I climb the stairs quickly I unlock my apartment and quickly get in there and locked it.. I sighed relieved.. That I safely arrive at my home.. I decide to get a shower.. After shower I put my PJ on and cook some dinner.. While I was eating I heard a notification..

End of the rose' p.o.v

Hi~ I saw you earlier.. Why did you run are you afraid of me??... ( unknown number)

Why should I afraid to you.. Bastard!! If you disturb me again I will call police

Wow such a rough girl.. Do you want to call police right.. Go ahead and I will give you the worst experiences in your live... I didn't kidding about it .. I have warned you.. Remember..

Huh you think I'm afraid with your threatened.. I don't care what you want to do.. But I will report to the police.. About you.. Just wait..

Wrong move kitten.. I promised that you will regret what you saying to me just you wait..

Bastard.. Rose' put her phone.. Suddenly her doorbell ringing.. She weird.. She take a look at the camera but no one's there.. She went back to her dining table but the doorbell ringing again.. She look at the camera but no one's there again.. She started to feel uncomfortable.. Suddenly her phone ringing.. Rose' picked up

Hey cutie.. I have warned you why you didn't listen to me.. So now.. I in front your house.. He spoke in raspy voice

Rose' suprised.. He is front of my house now... But how?? Rose' whispered