That night .. a little bit M

2 weeks later...

Rose' couldn't sleep well this week because she always had a nightmare.. That someone broke into her house.. She doesn't know why she keep dreaming the same while she sleep.. And at the cafe... She always saw that jk guy.. He come there and always ordered  the same drink that she recommend for him.. Rose' starts to realize if that jk guy who one followed her around these days.. But she doesn't have anything to proof that.. So rose' just let it be.. Rose' told lisa again about it but lisa said.. "Rose' I think that's only your imagination.. So please don't keep thinking about it okay?? and get some rest you look so tired these days ..

One day at the cafe..

Rose' wipped a cup while staring at the window thinking something.. Suddenly jisoo pats her shoulder..that makes rose' flinched..

Chae.. Are you okay?? You look pale these days .. I worried about you.. Have you go to see doctor??

I'm ok unnie... I think I didn't get enough rest these days.. I think if I rest a little bit I will be ok.. Rose' smiled at jisoo..

Uh come on .. Hey this is not park chaeyoung that I know.. Ok I think we have to have some fun tonight to make you feel better again..

Enjoy?? What did you meant unnie.. Rose' frowned her eyebrows.

Jisoo smirk and loudly shouted "we are going to the club!!! Jisoo said happily.. Suddenly jennie come with lisa and cuts jisoo off

Unnie did you said we are going to the club tonight and have some fun??

Yes of course what else can you expect jennie.. Jisoo replied

I only smiled watching them.. But actually I don't like clubbing, drinking and etc because I don't like it when people get drunk.. I hate smell of it .. That's why I didn't drink.. I don't tell anyone that I hate clubbing even lisa my bestie also don't know about it..

Ok today we will close this cafe early because we had to enjoy tonight.. Jisoo said loudly

Yeah!! Lisa and jennie cheering loudly

Night..

Jennie and lisa decided to go at the club first meanwhile me and jisoo.. Went back to their house because jisoo want to pick a dress for me to wear..

Jenchuli's house

Unnie are you sure that i have to wear this black dress it exposed my skin to much.. Rose' take a glare at her self at the mirror.

No

No.. That's look great on you.. Don't try to change to other clothes.. Because we must going right now.. Jisoo push rose' into the front door.. Rose' sighed while they on their way to the club..

Jisoo and rose' arrived in front the club.. Jisoo wants to get in but rose' stops her and rose' shaking her head looking jisoo.. Jisoo smiled..

Oh come on you must be love this later.. Jisoo held rose' hand to get in