Chapter 3

Your heart pounded as you stood there half way hiding behind your father as he calmly tried to talk to them but they obviously didn't understand. The tall burly man became more and more frustrated at your father and waved the pointed gun around at you guys.

The lady standing next to him then yelled and smacked the man on the arm and looked up and there you all looked up and could hear heavy footsteps coming from above you guys, "Grigori." You said to yourself, you knew those slow and heavy footsteps anywhere.

The two Americans, from what you could take off from them, the man was named Hopper, you still didn't know the females name yet.

Once they heard the heavy footsteps Hopper quickly grabbed your father and handcuffed him to a pole and shoving him to the ground before doing the same to the other worker while he shoved a bundled up napkin he grabbed from out of his pocket into your fathers assistance's mouth.

You ran to your fathers side and kneeled down next to him, "What is going on?" You gasp tears in your eyes.

"I'm not sure, but stay calm." Alexei replied.

You hugged your father but was quickly pulled away by Hopper, and then brought you to the American woman, you figured he told her to keep an eye on you cause she grabbed and held you by the arm, you could tell she almost felt bad for you by the way she looked at you. You could tell that she didn't mean much harm, but Hopper on the other hand...

You sat down on the floor crouched behind your father with Joyce, you had heard Hopper call her name and quickly caught on.

You three all kneeled down on the floor behind the large pillar in the room. Your heart frantically pounding against your chest. You peeked slightly around the corner as you see Grigori enter the room from down those stairs. A large rifle in his hands. He glanced around the room, his eyes constantly giving the world a death glare.

Alexei's assistance kept squirming and whining as he tried to get Grigori's attention. Begging for his help. Grigori slowly approached him as he tried to blurt out words but the napkin kept back his words.

You then watch as you see Hopper slowly and stealthy come around a corner where he was hiding. A small pistol in his hand. You watch as he sneaks up behind Grigori, quickly aiming the small little gun at the back of his head.

He yells something at him in English, you of course don't understand and when Grigori doesn't reply he yells it again, shaking the gun against the back of his head. You assumed Grigori didn't understand what Hopper was saying but then he spoke... in English.

You watched as the two bickered back and forth at each other in this foreign language. You didn't know what they were saying but the room held so much tension it almost physically hurt you. You feel your father slightly shimmy towards you, he looks at you with a fearful but calm smile. He reached for your hand which you held onto the same bar his hands were handcuffed up  onto. He awkwardly and uncomfortably bent his hand to lay on top of yours.

"Don't worry." Alexei said to you with a slight smile but it seemed like he was almost trying to convince himself too.

You went to reply to your dad but suddenly there was a loud gunshot. You let out a yell from the sudden loud noise. Your heart leaps to your throat as you once again peer around the corner to see the action. Praying not to see a dead body but instead you see Hopper and Grigori battling it out.

Grigori punched Hopper which sent his gun sliding across the floor past you, Alexei, and Joyce. They threw swings at each other and grabbed each other from behind but they both seemed to be well trained fighters. Grigori grabbed Hopper from behind and slammed him down onto the ground with a loud crash, Hopper groaned in pain and quickly crawled his way over towards the wall as Grigori walked up behind him. Hopper noticed a wrench that lay on the shelf and thought fast, grabbed it and swung it at Grigori hitting him in the shin.

Hopper grabbed Grigori from behind which set off his rifle and sent bullets flying everywhere and they ricocheted off the walls and floor. Joyce screamed as bullets flew and she struggled to get the gun but she managed to grab it. She quickly and clumsily stood up as she yelled Hopper's name.

He turned and looked at her. She then threw the little gun his way but she over shot the throw and it ended up sliding across the floor, stopping right next to Grigori.

Panic filled Hopper's face and he immediately ran away towards Joyce as Grigori shot the gun at him, again, like a miracle, he misses both times.

Hopper runs up to you and your father. He hastily unlocked Alexei from the bar while muttering to himself and handcuffed them together before he bolted towards the exit. Joyce grabbed you by the wrist and followed after Hopper while you all ducked as more bullets flew and ricocheted around you guys from Grigori as he yelled firing his gun around.

You all ran up those stairs. You stumbling as Joyce pulled you ahead. You could barely keep up. Once the four of you reached the top of the stairs Hopper slammed down a bed that leaned up against the hall hiding the entrance underneath it. Grigori continued to shoot and bullets flew up tearing through the mattress. Hopper knocked down a bookshelf that stood against the wall to add to the weight of the bed before you were once again dragged out of the room. Through a small house and before you knew it you were finally outside running for your lives while being kidnapped.