07 -- forever?

Katsuki's POV:

Great I forgot about this morning.

"You guys better not do that again tonight." Everyone was angry with us. Well shitty hair was kinda happy but also disgusted.

"Wait how did you ALL hear us??" I asked.

"You guys were pretty fricken loud" rip off Pikachu said.

"'ah Kacchan. Oh Deku yeaa~'" shitty hair mocked.

Deku sat down and was blushing and was very nervous.

"Midoryia I did not think you would do something so inappropriate!" Iida said when he walked up to Deku.

"I-i-im sorry" he was blushing a lot.

"Okay class get to your seats. Today is a free day. Again. Because of some people last night I didnt get much sleep. So peace out I'mma sleep." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Deku come here." I said since everyone else was getting up and talking.

"O-okay" he walked over and I told him to sit on my lap.

"Y-your lap?" He asked.

"Yes my fucking lap now come here. Dont be nervous i literally suckked you off this morning." I said in his ear.

He sat on my lap we talked until lunch.

At lunch I took deku outside to the school garden. Which was abandoned because who gives a shit about a school garden.

"Hey Kacchan?" Deku asked when we sat on the bench by the garden.

"Yeah nerd?"

"Do you think we will stay like this forever? Or will I just be your 'first boyfriend'?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I-i want to be with you forever, but i cant tell the future." I don't know if that was the right thing to say... "But I promise I will be with you forever.even if we hate each other at one point."

"Thank you. I love you kacc- Katsuki Bakugou."

"I love you too, Izuku Midoryia."

We kissed for a couple minutes before hearing the bell. We ran back to class.

________________________________

Two posts in a day maybe I'm not lazy.jk.

Hey sorry it's short. I'm going to start a new book (bakudeku obviously) and I will keep updating this but maybe not as often. I'll get some out tomorrow.