2

"Get rid of it." I said picking up my phone and taking out $10,000 each to give to them. I passed them the money and looked on my phone.

"What way this time?" Zee said putting his money into his backpack and putting on a pair of gloves. This wasn't the first person I've killed, maybe the twenty fifth, possibly twenty sixth. Zee and Twizzy were the two best people I had that knew how to cover up murders in every way.

"Find a way. Just get rid of it." I grabbed the duffle bag and left out of the building. It was around 10:20pm, rainy, windy. I sat in my car thinking about all that happened, then my phone began to ring. It was one of my workers.

"Joey." I said answering the phone, starting up my car in the process while picking up a blunt from my ashtray.

"We have a problem." he said. I lit my blunt, beginning to smoke it.

"Always something with you Joey. If it's a problem, why don't you fix it?" I said laughing under my breath, blowing out smoke watching it fog up the car windows. Joey was one of the people that worked for me. He was one of my best on the south side of the Hills. We "messed around" a few times, and knew each other for a while. We both weren't into the "commitment" and "love" thing. It was more of just a lust thing, well to me anyways.

"I think you should come over," he said in an unsteady voice. "I have who we've been looking for."

I coughed and I blew my last totes of smoke out. "Are you serious? How'd you-"

"Don't worry about that. Just get your ass here." He hung up and I put my phone down and drove off. I knew exactly who he was talking about. Austin; he was someone who used to work for me, then he got caught. We were a little more than friends too... sometimes. But he ended up taking the wrap for it all and was in jail for two years, he had wanted to see me, and word was he killed someone that was on our team, but I wasn't too sure yet. Joey and Austin rarely ever got along so I knew I better had got there quickly.

I pulled up into Joey's yard and parked in the drive way. I went through the back and down to his dark ass basement, it was so dirty down there. Soon as I got to the last few steps I seen Austin taped up to a chair. A million memories played through my mind when he looked over at me.

"Austin." I said sitting across from him at a table.

"Green eyes," He said smirking over at me, wiggling himself around in the tape. "My favorite."

"Shut up Austin," I laughed. "Take him out of the tape, he's not gonna do anything." I said looking over at Joey. He unwrapped the tape and sat down next to me. I took out the same gun from earlier and laid it on the table, and looked over at Austin. "Did you do it? Did you kill Red?"

"I didn't. Why would I kill someone on my own team?" He looked me straight in the eyes. "You of all people, or anyone else on this team of yours knows how I am. You know I wouldn't." That was all he needed to say, he had a point there.

"Okay," I said looking down at the gun. "Who else was there that night?"

He looked over at Joey and laughed. He moved his head back and leaned down in the chair, folding his arms. "Why don't you ask the guy sitting next to you? The one you've been laying up with behind my back since I've been locked up. Everybody was quick to blame me and throw it all on me but no one was on his case."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Joey screamed out. They both started yelling and blaming each other, I knew it wasn't Austin, I was probably the only one who never doubted it.

"Both of you stop!" I screamed out, and they kept going. They were at each others throats. I picked up the gun, and shouted, "Didn't you two fucking hear me?!"

They both stopped and looked at me in shock. "You both know I'm not scared to pull this on neither of you. You both need to chill the fuck out. Since nobody wants to man the hell up, I'll find out. And believe me when I say I'll find out, I will. Austin go get in my car and I'll drive you back to where you came from."

"But Alex I-" I pointed the gun to his head and looked him in the eyes.

"Car, now." He turned and went up the basement stairs and slammed the door. I looked at the gun and put it back in my bag. I looked over at Joey, and stood directly in his face, looking right into his eyes.

"You know if I find out it was you who killed Red, you'll be a bitch up the creek without a paddle? Trust me, cause I'll make sure of it." I grabbed my bag and went up the stairs leaving out his house. So much has happened in this whole night, I could feel my head pounding.

I put my hoodie over my head since it was still raining and got in the car. Austin was sitting in the passengers side and looked right at me.

"You know I missed you green eyes." He said pulling my hood off my head.

"Just how you missed that thot Jasmine right?" I laughed and started my car.

"Oh, you really wanna start with that right now?"

"Yeah I am starting with it. That's where you went when you first got out so why don't you go back? Don't sit in here talking about you missed me."

"But you can say you missed me though? You was around here messing around with Joey and you know we half ass can't stand each other. But I'm wrong for fucking with Jasmine?"

"You were fucking around with Jasmine and lord knows who else before you went to jail. And stop with the Joey thing, Joey was nothing but a good time. It's not like I lied to him telling him I love him like how you do with all your thots you mess with. He was just a buddy with benefits. And I-"

Then he leaned over and kissed my lips shutting me up. He trailed his lips down my neck and started to bite on it softly. It was always something about Austin that just got me weak and he knew it. "Stop being so mad at me," He whispered into my ear. "You know we always had differences but we always find our way back to each other." Then he grabbed me tight and pulled me towards him. "And I'm sure Joey can't reach those spots like I do, make you scream like I do, and I doubt he makes you feel like I do... I'm just sayin' Alex."

I took my eyes from off his and just stayed silent. I didn't want him to get any type of satisfaction or feel like he was right. From the corner of my eye I seen him smirk and laugh a little. "But yeah, I missed you though." He said moving the seat back. I drove off and made my way to his place.

At a red light I decided to look at my phone. I had many missed calls as usual, 36 unread texts. It was almost 3am and I haven't got any sleep yet, at least it was Friday. I scrolled through all the names and went to Zee's message. I smiled as I read the words, "We got rid of it boss." My guys, they did it again.