3

It's Saturday afternoon, meaning I slept the whole morning away like I usually did on a Saturday. My mom was gone to work, my brother was probably gone somewhere. My mom didn't know about what I did, but my brother half ass knows, he doesn't know everything though. My whole entire family on my fathers side were big time dealers, and since I covered it all up with making good grades, they least expect it from me.

Beginning to roll my blunt I was checking my messages on my phone too. I had a lot of messages, but I always ignored a good chunk of them unless it was my main people.

Austin:
"They gonna have a party tonight for me... u should come."

I read it and rolled my eyes, come for what? His new girlfriend or who knows what, one of his thots, was throwing the party so why even go? I finished rolling my blunt to perfection and began to smoke it, but then my phone rang. Everyone decides to call me soon as I light up, but this time it was Zee.

"Wassup Alex, you goin to that party tonight?"

"Nah I probably won't," I said letting out a choke from the smoke. "I really shouldn't, me and Austin's thots don't get along bruh."

"Alex that's never stopped you before." He laughed loudly in my ear and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You right, I'll think about it." I said sitting back against my wall, letting my blunt out.

"Everything else went well last night, and all the money's here, everybody came and dropped it off so you good, take a night off and go."

"I'll let you know in a few and imma come through and pick up the money soon." Then when we started talking about some other stuff, my phone started to buzz in. I was getting another call and it was from Austin. "Let me call you back Zee."

I hung up the line with Zee and switched over to the other call and stayed silent.

"Alex," Austin said sounding like he just woke up. "Why you ain't reply to me? I seen the 'read' on the message."

"Maybe I didn't feel like it? Maybe I was busy? I'm a busy girl plus it's only been like 20 minutes can I wake up first? Damn bruh." I laughed and shook my head. "You even sound like you just woke up, go to bed."

"See listen at you getting all feisty with me and shit. But you know that's my favorite thing about you." He laughed.

"Shut up, what you call me for?"

"Cause you didn't reply."

"I'm not going to your damn party." I said, then hearing him sigh into the phone.

"Alex, you commin' to my party, when it starts I better see your ass here."

"Who you think you talking to like that? And says who? I don't gotta-" Then he cut me off as usual.

"I'm talking to you, and cause daddy says so. I know you remember calling me that. Unless I gotta remind you, that's why you should come and let me refresh your memory-"

I laughed and hung up the phone. Ugh, I hated how he could say one thing and just change my mind. I still don't want to go though.

Few hours later I called Zee back. "Imma go to the party."

*
*
*

It was around 11:45pm when I got there. Wore my hair straight, tight blue dress with some white and blue Jordan's. I wasn't one of those high heel wearing girls, I was a pretty girl with a guys mindset in many ways. I didn't wear make up, make up is for girls that like to hide. You was getting all of me whether you liked it or not, none of that fake shit.

I got out my car and walked down to the front door of Austin's house. Before I could knock he opened the door and smirked down at me as if he knew I was coming. I folded my arms and looked back up at him and rolled my eyes.

"I knew you was coming, better had." He said laughing and grabbing onto my waist pulling me against his body hard.

"What's this bitch doing here?" Yelled the annoying ass high pitched voice everyone cringed over. It was Jasmine, the thot Austin used to mess with behind my back a few times. She's one of the reasons we stopped talking in the first place.

"You got a problem?" I said backing away from Austin and towards Jasmine. "I will beat you like a fucking drum right here right now, I don't give a fuck who's here." I threw my hair up and Austin got between us and grabbed my arms.

"Don't do this Alex she just mad."

"What am I mad about? She got nothing that I don't got. If anything she been mad since we been messing around."

At this point I was heated, I don't take shit talking to well. I pretended to act calm, because this was a welcome home party, I didn't want to make a scene.

"Alright I'm fine so let me go Austin." He let me go and moved back to where he was standing. I seen Zee start walking towards me after he seen what had happened.

"You good?" He said looking down at me.

"I'm fine, I'm-" Then she cut me off and started again.

"She just mad because Austin left her for me. I mean wouldn't anybody pick treasure over a trashy bitch any day?"

Everyone in the house got silent from what she had said and of course her friends laughed, but the people that knew how I was knows I was about to beat her ass. From that point all I could think about was getting to Jasmine, and I was going to make sure I did.