9

I got to the hospital and walked down the halls, looking for Austin's sister, Tia. I was looking around at everyone else in the other rooms as I walked by, some people laughing, some crying. It's amazing how life works. I finally got down to the wing where his room was, and I seen Tia sitting outside the room, with her head burried in her own lap. I could hear screams inside of the room where he was staying.

"Tia everything's good right?" She looked up at me with tears down her face.

"I was in there, me and my mom. All of a sudden his heart stopped beating. My moms still in there, they're trying to revive him."

I sat down next to her and fought my tears back, I was told not to cry growing up, not to show that you're weak. With all this going on, I'm not to sure I could fight back though. My feelings for once in my life will get the best of me, this is one of the closest people in my life. We heard the door open and his mom was crying, and breaking down.

"My baby is gone, I can't believe he's gone." She said as she fell down to the floor, screaming and crying. I could feel my heart getting heavier and heavier by the minute, my legs were shaking. I peeked into the room where he was laying, and I had flashbacks in my mind from where we first met to now. He was laying in the bed just lifeless, with bothing left to him but a body, his soul was gone.

"No!" I got up and screamed, punching a hole into one of the walls in the hallway. I backed up and went into the room, running over to Austin's body. "Austin you're not gone wake up, please wake up. We gotta go now." I said shaking him trying to wake him up.

"Alex he's not there anymore he's gone." Tia had said as she stood up by the door, but I couldn't process what she was telling me. I grabbed his hand and felt how cold it was.

"Austin wake up, you said you loved me even if I couldn't prove that I loved you too cause of who I am. Wake up, you said you'd never leave you said you were gonna be alright Austin get up." Then it happened. I felt a tear fall slowly down my cheek, I haven't cried in years. I felt mothing but pure pain, hatred, and sadness. "Austin get the fuck up!" I screamed.

I felt Tia try and put her arms around me to hug me, but I broke myself away from the hug before she could do so. I ran from out the room and down the hallways. I couldn't believe what had happened, I couldn't grasp this and I was in such denial. Austin was gone.

*******************************

I pulled up in the driveway of my house, I drove reckless, as fast as I could. I was distrought and out of it, I just sat there lifeless in the car watching each memory that replayed in my mind like it was a movie.

I finally got enough strength to get up and get out of the car. My hair was all over the place, face hot and red, I had my Jordan's in my hand. I walked up the long sidewalk to my house and opened the front door.

"SURPRISE!" I heard a lot of voices yell out and come out from all different areas of the house. I just stood there, as I felt all the eyes on me and I seen my mom walk over to me and my brother walking by her side.

"Why are you crying where have you been? What's wrong?" My brother asked looking at me, just like everyone else was.

"I'm sorry, we thought you were-"

Then I heard a few footsteps behind me, and a hand grab my shoulder. I looked up over my shoulder and it was a tall, big, built guy. I could feel the power through the look of his dark brown eyes as well as the arrogance, with the stern look on his face with a slight smirk. I knew who he was, I knew the face of course. It was the face of the guy I called my Dad.