Master System: Act 2

The world was gone. There was nothing but darkness. Was this what it was like to be dead? It was cold & lonely. I could start to see a light very far from me. Should I go to it or should I sit here? The light started to get closer, brighter & bigger. I guess I could just sit here if it was coming to me. I thought I would be teleported to Sagittarius Zero Star (That would be the world of birth & rebirth) but instead I could see Mobius then I could see Angel Island then The Emerald Temple & the Chaos Senshi along with the Mobian heroes. I sat on a broken pillar & watched them. Sailor Shooting Star was crying in Sonic's arms, Sonic was trying to comfort her as much as he could. Sailor Night Asteroid was obviously trying to hide her anger but she did have anger management problems so that wouldn't last to long. Sailor Vivid Elysion was crying & started to glow green. Her eyes started to glow green & she started levitating that meant her psykokinetik energies were getting out of control. Sailor Rising Sun sat on the ground holding her head & sobbing. I decided I needed to say a proper goodbye to my friends but they had to face Celes now & I had no idea if they could fight at this moment after my death. I looked at my dead body. Was that really me? I looked like a rag doll that had been tossed in a puddle of red paint. Celes flew into my body & started to take control of it. My body jolted with energy & stood up. Black ribbons came out of the ground & surrounded my body.

"No you can't do that!" Sailor Night Asteroid summoned a shower of asteroids & launched them at Celes.

The asteroids all bounced of my transforming body & hit the ground. The ribbons started to reveal what Celes would have looked like if she had been born & had grown up. She had wavy purple hair that ended at her waist. The ends of her hair & side bangs spiked up & turned black with a tiny streak of red. Some of her hair was put into two diamond shaped buns with streaks of black & red. Her eyes were scarlet with cat like pupils. She had my body type but it seemed younger. (I'm twenty two years old, she looked around sixteen.) Celes was wearing a short tight shirt that only covered the front of her chest with see through sleeves that became fluffy at the ends, (The bottom of her shirt was also fluffy & it revealed her stomach.) she wore a short black skirt that was fluffy at the top & at the bottom, black see through leggings that were also fluffy at the top & at the bottom & black high heeled shoes. She glared at the Chaos Senshi. Then Sailor Rising Sun stood up & a throwing star appeared in her hand. She looked at Celes with hatred in her eyes then flung her weapon & it burst into flames as it logged into Celes' body.

"Puny attacks like that can't harm me. At least not anymore!" Her fingernails grew & she dug them into her chest. Blood started to come out her chest (That body is no longer mine.) & she slowly pulled out her heart. The heart was bloody & was still beating. Everyone watched in terror as she started to tear up the beating heart. She revealed a strange looking gem from inside & a scepter appeared in her hands. She put the gem on top of the scepter & Celes's hair started to flap in the wind.

"Mommy did a good job hiding her real heart. But her attempt was not good enough! Mommy I know you're here, say goodbye to your friends." She stared directly at me with playful eyes.

I decided to keep my promise to my friends & took the form of a black long eared hare & jumped down from the pillar. They stared at me with sad eyes & I jumped into the arms of Sailor Night Asteroid. Her magenta hair started to blow in the wind & her deep black eyes released tears.

"You can't leave Princess, we need you with us. You've always been the strongest of us & now that your gone, I'm gonna become the leader & I don't think I'm ready for that." I nuzzled up to Sailor Night Asteroid & jumped out of her arms & immediately went up to Sailor Shooting Star. Sonic released her & she turned to face me. Her silver hair was messy & her sky blue eyes were red from crying. She hugged me & started to sob.