Volume 3: Chaos and Order

Volume 3

Disasters and Triumph

The thing I think I love

Will surely bring me pain

Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame

Knig for a Day by Pierce the Veil Ft. Kellan Quinn 

__________________________________________

"See you around, dollface" He said with a smirk.

After he said that, I almost ran out of the restaurant. What was I thinking? I can't do this. He has an effect on me that no person has had before. Maybe it was the hot actors? Maybe it was the games? Maybe it was just the bad boy act? But there is something Archer has that every time he touches me it makes me feel hot inside. And with one look he could make me squirm.

What the hell I am thinking! I have a boyfriend. And I lo-like him a lot. And I'm happy with him. Right? Right? Am I part of a love triangle now? Oh my God! I don't want to be in a love triangle. Look, what it did to Bella. I like having emotion and talking like a normal person. Well, normal-ish.

I kept walking home with the thoughts of my life running through my head. It made my head hurt. I felt tired. I kept asking myself, 'why I am doing this?'. My brain answer that it was for Clark to come out. Will I be happy if he did? Will that make our relationship stronger? Or will it just the same relationship just public?

What about Archer?

Shut up!

Did I just told myself to shut up? Great, now add insane to the list of my problems.

I finally get to my house. I open the gate and walk the threshold to my front door. My house is pretty big. And from a street view it looks like one of those houses in TV shows or movies. It was just one of those big classy houses in the a rich suburb.

I went to the front door, praying that my family was away. I enter the house and no such luck. A high pitch and loud noise sounds throughout the house. Making all the crystal, glass and my teeth shake. I covered my ears and close the door behind me.

Yep, my family is here. Shit...

I went into the kitchen and there was my family. My dad was laughing in one of the seats of the dinner table. He's a big muscular man with dark black short hair. He also has green/blue eyes and a linear bear. Next to him, was my mom. She's has brown hair just like me and blue eyes. I had hazel color eyes but you could hardly see them when I had my glasses on. My sister was standing there in front of the table. She's ten years old. She is the living image of my mom only younger.

There was broken glass on the dinner table. My parents applauded and smile. My sister, Angel, bow as if she said the last line of a Shakespearean play. Every time my sister did something amazing with her power, they applauded.

The rest of my family also had super powers. A lot of people in the city did. It was a huge taboo, everybody knew but no one talk about it. No one really knows were the powers come from. Some say the water, some say the food, some even say it's part of evolution. Personally, I think it's the fact that the whole city is build in what use to be a nuclear testing ground. But who knows, maybe it is the water.

My mom had x-ray vision. And my dad had telekinesis. So try and hide something for them. I dare you. My sister had a high pitch shirk, that apparently now could break glass. It was really annoying and painful when she had a tantrum and her powers were a full volume. We had to change our windows so much that now we just have sound-proof gorilla glass.