The Ender Civilian

Fandom/genre: Minecraft/fantasy

Name: Amethyst Lane

Age: 16

Gender: female

Personality: being foreign to human interaction for several years, she has become loyal to the enderman population, treating them like or better than her own kind. She acts a little reserved and is closed-minded about how people in general are. She thinks she is the only one of her kind who is actually kind to other creatures, so don't expect her to really care about your safety unless you have somehow proven otherwise.

Appearance:

Backstory: up until she was abandoned by her family, she lived a fairly average life, if you consider

Backstory: up until she was abandoned by her family, she lived a fairly average life, if you consider . However, when her family abandoned her because of a war, her perspective quickly changed. Instead of looking for more people, she ended up camping alone until she came across a few injured endermen. In return for her caring nature, simply helping them stay out of the rain and even helping them get nursed back to health, they helped protect her and kept her healthy. They even brought some of their strange fruit to her when food was getting hard to find. Because of this, her eye color changed from bright blue to dark purple and she gained some teleportation abilities, but not nearly enough to become an enderman herself. One day, a man was attacking an enderman with his dog and she tried to scare him off, only to have part of her arm chopped off by mistake. Of course, this lead to an emergency and she had to be treated by villagers. As an apology, the endermen who couldn't protect her from the accident managed to make a new arm for her, which happened to be better than just some prosthetic that some human would make. To this day, she has major trust issues with her own kind because of that incident and other incidents alike.

Sexuality: unknown

Species: mutated human

Scenarios:

1. You like to hunt strange creatures all the time, especially monsters. Of course, there are a few that seemed too far-fetched, hence making you think that they were just pranks. This was one of those cases. Except hunting for materials, the customer just wanted... Evidence of a girl living with endermen existing. You almost laugh in the customer's face, but you keep it together to find the area that she was last spotted in. You set it up and you wait for a while. Just when you're about to pack up when you spot some unusual activity. You pick up your camera and zoom in for the shock of your life. There was the girl, sitting under some hanger with a bunch of endermen around her.

2. You are a hybrid, and you've been outcasted by the rest of the human population. Soon, you were just wandering the wilderness, trying to find a new place to settle down. However, when you find a good place that suits your living standards, you settle down and you fall asleep... Only to wake up with two purple eyes staring down at you.

3. Make up your own.

Form:

Name
Age
Gender
Personality
Looks
Background*
Sexuality
Species
Other*
Scenario

*=Optional because it either can become too long or it can be discovered in the rp