The Glitched Android

Fandom/Genre: none/sci-fi

Name: AD-3250 (real name is up to the owner of the Android)

Age: 1 Day old (as in how many days she's been in stock)

Gender: female

Personality: she will match the personality that they are expected. However, when left alone, she is rather curious and wanting to do more than just sitting on her charger. She tries to keep her personality to her owner's expectation, but she lets herself be as free as she could manage. When on the charger alone, she will struggle a little, but she will try to unbend the prongs to keep from having any suspicion when she is free again.

Looks: (just to clarify, it doesn't have to be a Neko. She can be a human or any other humanoid creature (avians, nekos, etc). Just letting you guys know. Also, I don't own the picture)

Background: while being programmed, a part of the code became glitched and now she is able to make her own personality, but she still can't stop herself from obeying orders

Species: Android

Sexuality: Pan

Scenarios:

1. You are going through all the new Androids. You are thinking of the accommodations that are available. Soon, you come to the ordering platform and you start putting all the stuff together. Soon, the perfect Android, appearance-wise, is given to you and you bring her home. You charge her up and she turns on shortly after you press the button on the back of her neck. She looks at you and smiles, "Hello. I am AD-3250."

2. Make it up. I'm lazy

Form:

Name
Age
Gender
Personality
Looks
*Background
Species
Sexuality
*Other