Going To School

"This is troublesome".  The young psychic thought.  So many things had happened to him in just one day, he had the accident with Teruhashi turning her into a kid, then there friends think him and Teruhashi have a child and now he has another person who knows about his powers. 

But that isn't what is troubling the psychic at this very moment, what's troubling him is that he has a 9 year old Teruhashi cuddling up next to him while she sleeps.  Aparently she snuck into his room in the middle of the night and cuddled up next to him while he was asleep.

Usually you would think 'oh Saiki can get out of this no problem' but your dead wrong.  You see he doesn't want to wake her up because she would be cranky for the rest of the day, but he doesn't want to leave her there because his parents could come in to wake him up any minute and they would see his current predicament and he would never here the end of it after that, so now Saiki is trying to figure out a way to get out of this disaster.

But before he could even start thinking of ways to get out of this situation the young Teruhashi started to wake up and she didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about waking up in her crushes bed.  "Good morning Kusuo, did you sleep well".

Saiki was a bit confused on how different she was but he already expected this change to come but was still weirded out on how fast she changed, "when did I ever say you could use my first name."

Teruhashi gave him a childish pout obviously being disappointed in his less than eager attitude, "when we got closer, you can call me Kokomi if you want."

Saiki sighed before untangling himself from Teruhashi and heading towards his closet, "I suggest that you turn around."

The innocent girl stared at the boy confused before he started undressing.  The bluenette's face was now covered in a blush that rivaled that of the sun.  She could probably earn a reward for inventing natural light.  Turning around Teruhashi grabbed the nearest pillow and shoved her face in it.

"I'm done", looking up from behind the pillow Teruhashi saw Saiki wearing his PK Academy uniform.  Even though it was standard clothing she still thought he looked rather charming in it.  Although she couldn't relish the thought before Saiki started walking towards her.  Still feeling the after effect of Saiki undressing her mind was racing with all sorts of 'impure' thoughts.

Teruhashi was panicking as she covered herself with the pillow, "wait this is too fast.  We haven't even started dating yet" that didn't stop the psychic on his trek to her.

Starting to see stars Teruhashi said in a last ditch effort, "I'm not ready."

But unlike what she thought Saiki wrapped his arm around her waist and carried her.  She forget how strong he was.  Teruhashi shook her head, she shouldn't be thinking about his strength and more about how he was carrying her like a football.

Taking the girl to another room Saiki opened the door to reveal the guest bedroom.  "So this is where I'll be staying?" Teruhashi thought.

Looking back up at Saiki she saw him staring at her, it once again brought a blush to her face because he still hadn't said anything.

Wanting to get out of this football hold Teruhashi began forming the words to ask to be put down but was cut off with Saiki tossing her onto the bed.

Recovering from her initial shock Teruhashi got up and argued, "I may be small but you can't throw me!!!"

"I'll see you later" Saiki finally said as he closed the door and started his morning routine.  After all he was gonna have to mentally prepare himself for the numerous questions his 'friends' will ask him.