CHAPTER 11

Elizabeth's POV

Aaron and I are currently in a hot make out session when the door barged open, with Taylor looking a deranged psychopath. " What are you doing? You have the whole pack running around like dumb bunnies." He said putting his hands on his hips. I raised my eyebrows in amusement. Tyler saw that we were both looking at him weirdly and said, " What? It's not my fault Mr. Alpha here is oozing so much happiness in the pack link."

Now it was my turn to look deranged, I narrowed my eyes into slits and turned to look at Aaron. He held his hands up in surrender then said, "Sorry I sorta, kinda, maybe didn't remember to block my link to the pack." I huffed and crossed my hands like a stubborn five year old. " You just had to do that didn't you?" I say with a pout. "Yup, plus you are my Luna, and the pack deserve to know that they'll be having a new Luna soon." Aaron says and kiss my cheek. " Well said Aaron, well said." I say and we bust out into a fit of laughter.
*******

We were in the middle of eating dinner when a border patrol ran in. " Rouges at the eastern border." He said in a hurry as everyone draw back out their seats and out the door. Aaron and I looked at each other and nodded then shifted mid step. As we got to the southern border of was like a mini war. All bloodied and lethal wolves cracking up the rogues like dried bones. As Aaron and I started to fight off rogues too they just backed off and ran into the thick density of the forest. I shifted back and looked at the warriors, " Hurry chase them and make sure they are off the territory." Most of them ran off and some stayed back to clear up the bodies.

They shifted back and I noticed that they were males staring lustfully at ............... me. Aaron finally noticed and Aaron growled stood in a protective stance on front of me. Like seriously the nerve of these guys do they not see the damn mark on my neck. They quickly snapped out of it and started to walk about taking up bodies. Aaron took them staring at me lustfully as a threat, and scooped me up in his arms and bought us back to our room.

Aaron's POV

I can't believe this the nerve of these guys. We done got to the room and Elizabeth rushed over to Jada's crib and shouted, " Aaron get in here. " I ran to where she was and almost fainted. The note said 'we took what's yours Elizabeth, now you have three days to turn yourself in to the Rouge King. If you do decide to tag along meat is the meadow West from here, come alone'

Elizabeth sniffed the paper, " Shut those bastards are surely clever there is no scent, but how ?" " Liz get some clothes on we gonna call a meeting with both of our packs. " I say going to the closet. I heard some snifling and turned around to see Liz in tears. " She's gone our baby girl is gone she gone. " She says as she rocked in sobs. I rushed towards her in my boxers and hugged her tightly.
"We'll find her and when we do we're gonna kill the son of a bitch who took her"