CHAPTER 6

Aaron's POV

We all said goodnight to each other and went to our rooms. Me and Elizabeth went to her room. We did our nightly routine and sat on the bed. She stared into my eyes and she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back.

I held the back of her head with my hand deepened the kiss. I slowly laid her down on the bed. She took off my shirt . I tore off her top and stared at her bra. It was red with black lace design.

" You look so good " I said and and bit my lip. She giggled and caught me half way for another kiss. I grabbed the shorts she had on and pulled it off. The panty was matching the bra.

" I want to please y-y-you" She stammered. I smiled and kissed her like my life depended on it.

" You make me dream of you every night princess every night I find it hard to sleep." I rasped.

The door pushed open. I jumped and looked at the intruder I wanted to rip so badly apart.

" Sorry " said Casey struggling a laugh that came out halve way . She closed the door with a click.

" Maybe we could do this another time" I said she agreed and I pulled the sheet on us and pulled her next to me. It felt so good and her scent was so............ mesmerizing.

I can't wait to mark her said Zack.

I know but we have to wait I said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Elizabeth's POV

I got up and found Aaron steering at me I smiled and got up.

" Good morning handsome"I said.

" Morning beautiful had a good sleep" said Aaron.

" Better than any other sleep I had in years "I said. " You shower yet"

" Nop but we have plenty of time" He said. He did that look like the one at the caféteria . I felt a knot at my throat that exploded into butterflies in my stomach.

Aaron grabbed my hand led me to the bathroom. I saw one of the beautiful bubble bath with roses in it. I covered my mouth with my hands.

" You like ?"said Aaron

" Like? I love it "I said.

I took my clothes off and climbed in and laid back. I looked at him.

" Aren't you come in too "I questioned.

" Yeah I thought you would never ask" he said and smirked. He got in and I laid on his chest and my wolf purred.

Can't we mate now we almost did it last night said Lily.
'Nah I'll wait until he is ready' I said

We just laid there in comfortable silence enjoying each other's company.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Elizabeth's POV

" Hey guys"said Aaron

" Hey " Said Casey avoiding eye contact with me.

" Hey Casey can I talk to you for a minute "I said

" Yeah sure "she said

We walked down the hall and stopped.

" Casey can I tell you something , it's about last night"I said.

" Yeah right sorry about that I didn't mean to"said Casey.

" You can't do it again it's not like when I didn't have a boyfriend"I said." I have one now you can't just barge in like that. "