Chapter 17

Two pack houses in the process of being burnt to the ground. The warriors trying to keep off the remains of the rogues. I shifted and my massive wolf let out a growl so loud it shook the ground. I ripped off a rogue head on instinct while trying to keep my wolf in check.

The boys shifted too.

I felt it. Her breaking through my barrier. Everything stilled for a moment. Me fighting my wolf for control was a sight to see. My stark white fur started changing into black, while my eyes were slowly taken over by a dark red color. With one final push, she took over and dashed towards a target. She didn't know who it was nor did she want to, she was hungry for blood and that was what she was gonna get.

I blacked out seconds later....... Completely overthrown by my wolf, I was thrown into an abyss.

I woke up in bed with a pounding headache and an annoying beeping sound. I slowly looked around, the white light shined in my eyes making me hiss.

The door opened and I saw my mate coming in. He looked at me, shell shocked he ran over to me and closed me in a tight embrace. I hissed at the sudden movement and he jumped back. "Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you anywhere?" He asked frantically as he scanned me all over.

"Baby I'm fine, it just hurts everywhere right now." I said. "I'm gonna get the doctor and the guys." He says as he ran out. Seconds later i heard a lot of foot steps coming this way. My wolf shuffled in the back of my mind, but she was weak so she wouldn't be a problem anytime soon.

Anna ran over to me crying like crazy as she held on to me. "I thought I lost you." She cried. I was now clueless, I literally was asleep for a few hours. She continued sobbing until her mate took her into his arms. Telling her soothing words to calm her down. The doctor cleared them out of the room, except eton because he refused to leave my side.

He did a full body check moving various parts of my body asking if it hurts anywhere and so on. Eton growled throughout the entire process because the doc was ' purposefully ' making me hurt. Don't look at me, his words not mine. A few moments later he took of the various machines that were keeping me alive.

Eton came over and placed me on his lap while he sobbed. He was crying very hard. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. His muscular body racked with sobs like a child. "You were asleep for three months baby." He says between sobs. "Your heart stopped on the operating table, I thought I lost you" he finishes as he held me impossibly closer to him.

I felt a few tears fall from my eyes, I hated to see him like this. He held me to him while his crying came to an end. I took a Good look at his face, these three months did nothing good for him. His eyes looked like he haven't slept a wink, his hair was over grown but he had a clean shave. He smiled as I remembered when I told him i didn't like beards.

"Baby, have you slept at all these months." I asked him as my hands got acquainted with his abs. They felt thicker and more defined, I heard a purr of content as i continued to do it.

"I couldn't sleep. The bed felt cold without you in it." He said. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "Lay with me " I say. I moved around a bit trying to make a space for his large body.

It was crooked and weird with the two of us here but with him it was the most comfortable time. He played in my hair as we both enjoyed the warm sparks through us until we fell asleep.

Elizabeth's POV

I peeked into the room and swooned at the sight. "Damn Eton sure held a very soft spot for her." I heard casey say.

"Lets take a picture." Casey squealed as she took out her phone. We took a few pics and decided to leave them alone. I was headed over to the work sites. The pack houses were almost restored, thanks to my my millions that i had manage to earn over the years. We constructed safer pack houses that was almost fully automated.

"Hey babe, how's the work coming along." I asked as i hugged him from behind. He turned around and embraced me, kissing my forehead. "Its almost done. Just another week our less before everyone can move back into they're rooms. " Aaron says to me as he rubbed small circles in my lower back.

"So I think we should start training again. Kayann will soon be alright and Rihanna will be here soon." I say as I inhaled his scent. "Don't you think we'll need to get our allies involved. Some info just came in that we need to discuss in the office. This case is bigger than we thought." He says as his wolf growled.

....

Back at the office....

"What do you mean there are spies in the pack?" I say as Aaron told me all the info they git from their intel inside.

"There is someone or some people giving out information about some of the most secret pathways to get into the pack lands. Without any of us knowing." Aaron says as his wolf threaten to come out.

I laid out the map showing every single tunnel around the entire pack land. "If you say there are people giving out these sensitive info. That means that it is someone in the higher ups who is up to that clearance level is a rat." I say. "With that being said we need to change the pattern the border wolves patrol everyday. Training will be for longer hours and more weapons need to be ordered. War is inevitable." I say as my wolf growl with a thundering force.

It was a long while since anyone has tried to threaten her authority and her pack. I felt her clawing at my mind taking control by force. So I ran out of the office and into the woods as I felt her shift and took off. After a while of running around the borders with the patrol I smell a deer near by. I tried not give into the kill but the way my wolf felt made me.

So I took off and scrunched low in the bushes and watched silently as the deer drank from the running stream. I waited a bit then I slowly approached the prey and pounced ripping out its throat before it could make a sound.
I screamed out as I shifted back.

Kayann's POV

I felt it. Pulling at my heart as my sister's scream echoed in my head. I woke up in cold sweat as I followed her scent into the woods. She layed there fighting with every being in her body. She shifted to the Phoenix, then to her wolf, then her vampire. Her powers were also unstable and all over the place.

It was a painful process because she had no control over her shifting and that's what made it so painful. I walked slowly towards her, careful not to make her tip off and go on a killing spree. By now Aaron, Eton and halve the pack came barreling towards us. I muttered a barrier spell to seal them off. They were relentlessly punching and screaming but that was blocked out too.

I finally got to her and she flashed my hand off when i touched her. Liz was cold as ice.

She turned around and I was shocked at her appearance. "Don't touch me bitch." She yelled at Me. She was slipping into her dark side. "Listen to me Kayann, I know you're in there somewhere. Please just come back to us. You have a mate that needs you, a pack to rule and I need you too." I say slowly. I saw her eye twitch then it faded back to her eye colour.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY