Assembling the Holligans

"Ughh.... Why does my dad always put so much responsibility in me!" Hiccup said falling back in the grass.

"Well you are the chief in training, he is just trying to get you ready to take on his duty. I mean your twentieth birthday is coming up soon." Astrid said sitting next to him.

"I know. But still it is a lot of work." He replied looking up at the clouds above them. Astrid smiled.

"You'll get used to it. You're not alone anyways. It's just like how your dad has Gobber. You have all your friends." She said looking down at him.

"Yah. And I have a pretty amazing girlfriend to help me too." He said smiling.

"Yah and who is she? I would love to meet her and see who is stealing the heart of a great viking." She said turning to him with a quirky smile.

"Well she has long blonde hair that is always up in a braid. Also, a beautiful personality and rides a Deadly Nadder." She looked at him and punched his arm.

"Hey!" He yelled. She smiled and gave him a little kiss. He smiled into her kiss and then pulled away.

"And did I mention she's a great kisser?" He said making Astrid smile again. She stood up and brushed off herself, getting all the loss pieces of grass off of.

"We should start heading back. Before your dad you know..." She said holding out her hand to help him up. 

"Yah, I know." He said taking her hand and getting up and they both walked over to their dragons.  

"Come on bud, let's go home." And with that they headed back to Berk.

***************************************

          Where is he?! Stoick thought fuming with anger as he paced in front of the door to the house. Being impatient with not wanting to wait for Hiccup to return, he walked outside, and to his luck the two landed ahead of him, 

"Hiccup! Finally your home! You've been gone all morning!" Stoick said walking up to them. "What I can't go out flying for a while." Hiccup said motioning to Astrid and the dragons behind him. "I'm not a kid anymore dad. I'm 19 years old. I can do more things now."

"But what about training to be chief? You can't forget your duties son." Hiccup looked at his dad and sighed.

"I know dad, but it's not like I have to do it everyday." He said. Stoick put his hand on his shoulder. 

"I know. I am putting too much on your shoulders at once. But I won't be her forever Hiccup." He looked down at him.

"I know, I know. " Hiccup said and turned around, "I'm going to go out for awhile. See you later dad." he finishes and walked back to Astrid and the dragons.

***********************************

Jack came flying up to the cliff Astrid and Hiccup were sitting on. 

"Hey Hooligans!" Hiccup looked up.

"Jack, what are you doing here?"

"I need to assemble the four again. Pitch has returned and is trying to get rid of the guardians. So I need your guys help."

"Well I'm happy to help. I believe she would be more help as well." Hiccup said gesturing to  Astrid, and she nodded.

"Great more people the better! Now let's get going. We have a lot of work to do." Jack said while pulling out a snow globe. Astrid and Hiccup got on their dragons and readied for whatever he was about to do.

"To the pole." Jack said and then threw the globe and they flew through.

A.N.~

I know this one wasn't as great. I had a little bit of a hard time figuring out what to put in this one. That's also why it's short. But the next one should be longer!! Talk to you soon!

- cuteluv12342