Author's Note

Okay, so this is not a new chapter...

So guys, I know, I keep telling this again and again but still, I can't believe that I managed  to reach this far. I finally finished the third part though it ended pretty badly. To be honest, I didn't know that the story will have this many chapters... even though I had already planned out the outline of the story from the very beginning.

Also HURRAY!! ^o^ My story had reached 10,000 reads and 400+ votes. A BIG thank you to everyone of you who is reading and supporting this story. A note to the silent readers: Please show your presense so that I can thank you. Comment your thoughts about this story and please vote, if you like it.

Okay, so before writing down the fourth part, here are some of the things that I should let you know...

This part is going to be a little bit different from the previous parts. One thing you might have noticed, college life will not be shown anymore. We're past the college days (yeah I know, it's sad I miss my college too :(  ) Also this part will be a little more serious with a little more drama than before. Oh don't worry it won't be as dramatic as the last four chapters. 

Actually this part should have been the sequel to Destined Choice but since this will only contain roughly about 9-12 chapters so there's no point. Think of this as a mini sequel okay!!

One more thing- The fourth part will be mostly from AYU's POV and maybe some Third person POV too but no Jamie POV. It will be there but very rare. It's for reasons, I can't tell you and you'll understand why. (Oh Jamie... I'll miss writing your POV. >.< )

It will take me time to fully frame part 4 because in my mind, it's still in bits and pieces. I had already planned through the previous parts, but this, I haven't, so I'll need some time but I won't let you guys wait for too long. 

The chapters will be long. Well you might be aware of this since all my recent chapters were lengthy. I hope you don't mind the length because I can't make them short even if I want to haha!

It will be a bit torturous reading the upcoming chapters but you won't be suffering, lol, I promise. :D

And lastly... I think you will certainly enjoy this part... I hope you will... Happy reading!!

Thank you reader for reading it this far. :)