Prologue

"My Prince, I'm sorry to say this, but your dad,the King insists that you should go out today for shopping, since your personal maid resigned because she has to take care of one or two things." The Prince's Personal guard says to him with due respect. Actually, everybody thinks of Prince Harry as a cruel and arrogant heir to the throne. They all think that he thinks about what pleases him and not others."What the fuck!!,you mean father told you this?,I mean how the fuck am I supposed to go out in this hot sun to go and get my shopping done?,I've to talk to him." There he goes again. If he finds it difficult to walk in the sun just to do something that would favor himself, how does he expect a human just like him to do that?, when they talk about arrogance, like real ignorance and all the bad qualities that would help define arrogance, you would find them all in Prince Harry. "Dad!" He exclaimed as he stormed into the King's room. "Yes my one and only Prince, why're you so tensed up?" King Emeraldo asked. If he knew the thrash that his only Son was coming to dispose, he wouldn't have responded so lively."Dad!, why did you make that decision? That I should get my ass on the street to shop for my clothes all by myself when you know how much I hate the sun." His dad looked at him as he threw a very wild smile."I never mentioned ass, mind your language." The king said with the urge that he wasn't ready for any drama and to take any shit and nonsense this time around. "Whatever dad!" He exclaimed. "My son, I guess you know that you're the apparent heir to this throne?" King Emeraldo asked. Harry stood there as he managed to put on a 'so what?' face. "Um.. Yes, but how does it explain the fact that I am going out to shop for myself?". What a fool! 'For myself' and you still need someone to do that?. "Did you just listen to yourself?, I mean you just blurted out the answer you need, it's yours and you've gotta do it by yourself, after all, your personal maid has an important role to play in her family affairs, and don't ask me to get you another Maid because nobody is to be trusted." King stated. "Dad!did you just listen to yourself? You fuckingly said and I quote, 'nobody is to be trusted' and you dare ask me to go out in the public to make the work for our enemies easier and faster?,for Christ sake I'm 22yrs, and I ought to decide for my freaking self." Harry yelled. "Sheesh Lil bro, don't forget that you're talking to the 75yr old king of a very large Kingdom, don't be silly." Princess Jasmine, Harry's older sister rebuked."Hey Jazz, don't interfere when I'm talking to my dad!, and don't you dare remind me of his age, you don't know numbers more than I do, bitch." Harry spat. "For Christ sake he's my papa too" She said as she rolled her eyes in a 'duh' style. She really looked pissed off after the time she wasted in making it clear to her naive little brother but became jaw clenched when he didn't even acknowledge her presence no more.
Rude guy right?
"Harry, my decision is final, from today onwards, you're going out with your bodyguards, if that's too difficult for you, then you would stay in this castle without wearing new clothes and even comfortable. If you want comfortability, then you have to sell off your pride because the open world wouldn't tolerate your insanity just like your sister, your mum, all the staff in this palace and I do,'cause they strive everyday with less pride to make themselves comfortable." King Emeraldo really showed his son where power laid. He didn't say anything wrong, if you want to get the best of your Kingdom and your son when you're dead, you would have to start moral training and good upbringing so that your land won't sink in the wide Ocean. Prince Harry stormed out as he headed to his room. If you really wanted the beauty and handsomeness to still stick on your face, then you won't cross Arrogant Harry when he is in that state, angry mode. 'Arrogant Harry' was the name that everyone who served in the castle for a living called him, but secretly, if not if it should cross the ears of any Royal member of the castle, you the scapegoat would be roasted and thrown out to the dogs to eat. Harry came out of his room after he was informed that all the necessities of his outing was ready, outing, as in his going out. The limousines, guards and flower girls, yeah flower girls, girls that would pour flowers on the ground for their assholed Prince to walk on. No bitch dared to complain, if not you would face yourself, he is a Prince by the way and ought to be respected and honored. I guess you won't be shocked if I said that just because of a mother fuckin' shopping for a Prince, ten limousines, 20 guards, twelve flower girls or lemme say maids, and the pride of the Prince where all escorts. This should explain why his Pride increases in size, weight, volume, mass, density and force. Which kingdom does this, like carry all this number of items( non livings) and humans just to build up the fashion capacity of a stupid, fucking, disgusting kinda self imposed Prince?. It is odd because King Emeraldo is against it, he isn't the show off type, upon all the wealth he's got, he doesn't pave a way for people to envy him and probably find ways and means to kill him because he's got a lot of them already.

Hey guys, I hope you like the introduction?. This is actually my first book on wattpad, and I hope that it goes well. I'm just writing it for fun and I would acknowledge your suggestions and the fact that you are my audience. Thanks, mmmuuaahh!!;😋😘😘😘