(╬'益')

"JEON WONWOO!!!"

smash.

two bodies crash to the floor as a fluffy white cat naïvely watches from afar. an angry soonyoung is now hovering over a scared wonwoo.

"wonwoo, i'm back—"

as soon as mingyu enters his shared apartment, his eyes grow wide. both soonyoung and wonwoo turn their heads.

"OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY!!"

the tall figure rushes out of the apartment and slams the door in fear. wonwoo feels his cheeks heat up and he brings his hands to soonyoung's chest, pushing him off.

meow.

the other huffs in irritation and lies next to wonwoo. the red-haired boy rises from the ground and sits. it takes a few seconds before he goes ape shit on wonwoo again.

"jeon wonwoo, whAT THE FUCK! YOU HAD MY CAT THE WHOLE TIME, YOU HAD HOSHI. YOU STOLE HER! YOU THIEF—"

"hey hey hey, calm down. this looks very bad but i promise it's not what it looks like."

"uh huh. that's what THEY ALL SAY!"

"hey! shut up for two seconds and let me explain."

"EXCUSE ME?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW— mmrrrgh—"

wonwoo slams his hand against soonyoung's mouth if that was the only thing that would make him be quiet. he was right, he went silent.

"listen! your cat came to my apartment door at like what, two in the morning while i was studying. she was scratching my door like crazy! when i came to the door, nobody was there. i assumed that she was lost but i didn't know that she was yours, promise!"

silence.

more silence.

very very lots of silence.

soonyoung grips wonwoo's wrist and forces the other's hand away from his mouth. he pouts as he looks at hoshi crawl into his lap. wonwoo fiddles with his sleeves in guilt.

"okay. i believe you... but you could've said something! and you! you're gonna be in big trouble!" soonyoung points a finger at his cat and she sinks into his lap in sadness. wonwoo softly laughs at the other's cuteness.

"so, truce?"

"truce."

the two boys nod at each other while doing a handshake to further settle the situation.

"anyway. my original plan was to watch a movie or something but fighting was cool too."

soonyoung shuffles to his feet and returns to the couch, this time, holding hoshi in his arms. wonwoo follows the shorter and plops down beside him.

"i'm sorry. we can still watch something if you'd like...?" the raven-haired boy hesitantly glances over at soonyoung. he quickly looks away when soonyoung returns a glance.

"sure!"

"oh, okay. what kind of movies do you prefer to watch?"

"anything but horror~."

"okay, we're watching horror then."

"hey!"