Rehearsal

After I got out of the hospital about a week later, Adam told me they have rehearsal tonight. I decided to go. I took my bass and went to the rehearsal. The rest of the band was already practicing. When I walked in, Adam stopped.

"Take a break! Give me a moment!" Adam yelled. The others started talking and all. Adam came down to me. "What are you doing here Tommy. I told you that you didn't have to come to practice today, pretty kitty."

I blushed slightly at the nickname. "W-Well... I thought I would come. Just to watch maybe..." I lie. I mostly came here to play and see Adam.

"You brought your bass, pretty kitty." He smiled. "You can play if you really want to. But, I get to walk you home."

"Deal Adam." I smile, taking the bass out of the case. He looks at the stage and points to the stage lights.

"Do you see those stage lights?" He asks.

I nod. "Uh-huh."

"They shine like your eyes~." Adam flirts with me. Is he flirting with me? Or maybe it's just a compliment or something? I shake it off.

"So... What songs are we playing?" I ask, walking onto the stage.

"For Your Entertainment and Fever." He says.

I smile. "O-Ok." I play a small bass solo. "Let's play."

*Time-skip*

I put my bass away and look at Adam. He's talking to some other band members. I smile. "Come on Adam! I don't want to be here forever!" I yelled at him. He laughs and runs over to me.

"Let's head out."

"Maybe on the way, you can tell me about yourself."

"You're really bad at first dates." He jokes.

I laugh. "Shut up." I smile. We walk out. Without notice, he wraps his hand around my waist. I blush madly.

"So... Adam... Are you single?" I ask.

"Is pretty kitty trying to hit on me?" He taunts. I look away and laugh awkwardly.

"No. Just wondering."

"Uh-huh. Anyway, I'm not. Sorry." He looks at me. "Are you jealous?"

"What?! No!" I break away. I am jealous. Dammit, I'm jealous.

Adam comes up behind me. "So do you really live in that apartment?"

"No. I really live in Burbank, California." I respond. "I honestly just came here for the audition. I was willing to take my chances."

Adam nods.

*Small time skip*

I sit on my bed. "So we have a show in a week or two?"

He nods. "Yep. Hey, Tommy... What's your sexuality?" He asked. I mentally panicked at that question. The thing is, I don't know the answer. I'm still questioning myself. What do I say? Straight or gay or-

"Hello? Earth to Tommy?" Adam waves his hands in front of my face. I look at him.

"Hm? Oh... Yeah. Uhm." I whisper the last part, "I don't know." Adam tilts his head.

"What was that Tommy?"

"I don't know..." I sigh. "I don't know if I'm gay or if I'm straight or if I'm something else..."

Adam puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok to be questioning. Hell, I was in questioning for years!"

I smile. "Thank you, Adam. Thank you so much."

He nods. Adam's phone rings. Sauli Koskinen.

He grabs it. "Give me a sec Tommy." He answers the phone.

*Adam's pov*

Sauli Koskinen. Oh no. I grab the phone. "Give me a sec Tommy." I stand up and answer the phone.

"Hello, Sauli. What's up?"

"Where the hell are you Adam?!"

"I'm just getting done with rehearsal. I'll take an uber and I'll be there soon."

"Just finishing up? You said you'd be done 10 minutes ago!"

I sigh. "I know, I know. I'll be right there. Goodbye." I quickly hang up on Sauli.

"Sorry, pretty kitty. I've got to go." I kiss his cheek gently, making him blush. "Goodnight Tommy. I'll see you at practice tomorrow."