Fever Kisses

*about a week after*

*Adam's POV*

I lied when I said I was just going to stay the night. I spent almost a week over with Tommy. Then the night came. The entire band gathered in front of the theatre we practice at. We loaded all of our shit into the caravan.

I slept next to Tommy on the fold-out couch. There were only enough beds in this thing for a few. Two of us had to share the fold-out. Tommy volunteered and I didn't have any objections to sleeping with him. I swear, I've been flirting with this cute son of a gun for about a week.

Tommy closed his eyes and buried his face into my arm. I smiled and wrapped my arm around him and pulled him into me.

"Hello, pretty kitty."

"H-Hey Adam." He blushed. I sat up and pulled Tommy onto my lap. "W-What are you doing-"

"Shhh... Just whisper and go along."

He nods. "What is it?"

"Fever kiss."

"What?"

I began to sing.
 "There he goes
My baby walks so slow
Sexual tic-tac-toe
Yeah, I know we both know
It isn't time
But could you be m-mine
" I grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss. He looked surprised but went along and kissed back. We both pulled away at the same time.

"W-whoa." He stutters. I start to panic.

"I-I'm so sorry! Are you ok? Oh my God... Are you straight? Did I cross a line??? I thought it'd be a good idea and-"

He kisses me again. "It's fine Adam. It's ok. I was just surprised. You're such a great kisser." He blushes and smiles.

"T-Thanks... Anyway, we have a big day tomorrow." He crawls off of my lap and lays beside me.

"G-Good night Adam."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Holy shit, they're so cute."

"Are they like... A thing or naw."

I opened my eyes. The band members are looming over us. I shoot up.

"Hey now!" I yell. "Why the hell were you watching us sleep?" My yelling wakes up Tommy who sits up beside me. His hair is a mess. His hair is covering his eyes.

I chuckle, moving the hair from his eyes. He smiles.

*Tommy's POV*

"Your hair looks flawless," Adam says

"Anyway, do you wanna show them what I was thinking?"

I blush. "R-Really?"

He nods.

"There he goes
My baby walks so slow
Sexual tic-tac-toe
Yeah, I know we both know
It isn't time
But could you be m-mine
" He grabs my chin and kisses me, even slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Isaac's jaw dropped.

Monte can't control his laughter. "I fucking CALLED IT! From the very fucking beginning!"

Adam rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Sutan is coming in and helping us with makeup." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!
It's the author!
The song Adam was singing was Fever.

And please, if you enjoy this story, comment and vote please!