Just an average day

Katherine's pov

Here I'm sitting in class, waiting till this day is finally over. I don't even know what the teacher is talking about. "Miss Augustine, what's the answer to my question"? Shit I hate when teachers do this, they know you haven't paid attention but they just want to torture you. I just whispered "I don't know". "Yeah I already thought so, if you don't pay attention in my class you might as well just leave"!! She yelled. "Bitch" is all I said and with that I packed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I walked straight to the detention room. Let me tell you something about me, my name is Katherine Augustine I'm 17 years old. I have green eyes and brown hair, apparently I have a nice body, my best friend's words not mine. I love reading books and writing poems. Don't think I'm a nerd, I like partying but not hardcore. I don't drink or smoke anymore and I'm a virgin. I don't want to raise children at the age of 17. I don't have siblings which is making me feel like a loner. My parents are never home because of their job. I'm glad their not home all the time because if they are home the only thing they do is yell at me. My thoughts interrupted by the bell. I grabbed my bag and walked home. <<she's finally home>>

I ordered pizza and ate it like their was no tomorrow. After finishing my precious pizza I finished doing my homework. I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. After I was done I dried myself with my now red towel. I put on my unicorn onesie and brushed my teeth. I hopped my bed in and fell asleep right away.
---------
I woke up by the most beautiful sound in the world, my alarm. Note the sarcasm. I walked in the bathroom and did my morning routine. Then I walked to my closet to choose a nice outfit. It's summer, so my high waisted shorts and baby pink crop top aren't too bad.

{picture of her outfit is at the beginning of this chapter}

The crop top is showing the slightest bit of my tummy. As you can tell I don't dress nerdy. I like my cute clothing style. I did my daily make up routine which consisted of concealer for my dark circles and eyeliner with a cute little wing, some mascara and some lip balm. I packed my bag with some books and walked downstairs. I fixed myself some cornflakes. I finished

my breakfast and watched some tv. I was interrupted by a horn, my ride was here. I locked the door of the house I apparently live in and hopped in the car. "Hey bitch" Lia said. Ladies and gentlemen this is my best friend. She is confident {oh no no oh no no} and a total diva. "Hey" I said. "so there is a party coming up, you up for it"? she asked me. I don't really want to go, she is the party beast not me. I can't drink again because the last time didn't go so well, I just avoid situations that could lead to drinking and having babies. "Hello bitch, I was talking to you. You know sometimes I think you're only friends with your thoughts". "Ha ha ha, very funny and no I'm not going to the party" I said. "what no, why"! she said overly dramatic. "You know, a lot of sexy guys are coming" she said with a dreamy smile. "please come, we will just dance, you don't have to get laid I promise"she pouted. "No i don't want to go"! I screamed at her "Please, just think about it". she complained. "okay i will" i replied. We arrived at school, I got out the car. We walked to our lockers and saw a couple, eating each others faces, It's disgusting! "there's something like a room so y'all can fuck"! Lia yelled (and she's the one to talk). the girl blushed while the boy looked at Lia as if he wanted to kill her. "boy you should do something about your face"!she yelled while grabbing my arm and pulling me to English class. I laughed way too hard. We settled down and sat in our seats. I looked out of the window, and saw this bad ass group outside. They were all really hot but one of then caught my eye. he was gorgeous, he had shades on so i couldn't see his eyes. He has sexy black hair, it looked so soft. That black leather jacket fit him perfectly, you could see his muscles through his jacket. He sat on his motorcycle with a cigarette in his hand like the bad boy he is. He is so typical Even though he's the most beautiful boy I've laid my eyes on, he's not my type. I like sweet boys not bad boys. I didn't realize I stared at him like the creeper I am. I immediately stopped staring and focused on whatever my English teacher was saying. He should really brush his teeth more often. I felt eyes on me, so I looked outside and saw all the boys staring at me. I felt myself blushing like an idiot. The guy I was most mesmerized by stared at me, well i think he staring at me. I looked away and thought to myself "who are they"? I didn't realize I said it out loud when Lia answered me "those boys are the most feared group in town, they did some crazy shit. So don't even think about getting to know one of them and don't ever talk to them". " I would definitely wanna bang them and tap there booty, but it's too dangerous to get involved with them". I chuckled but stopped when I saw her way too serious face. I know she was right, but something in me really wanted to meet the sexy mysterious bad boy. I know what danger is and I know I shouldn't get involved with that shit again.