Chapter 1

Merry Christmas everyone ❤

As promised it's my new story. This story is gonna have 5 chapters.

Do read it and shower your love on this book.

I would like to thank awesomeshivu for this beautiful cover. She is just amazing ❤

Happy reading 😘

👇

"Hey baby girl, why are you jumping like bunny? You just need to complete these two chapters, then you are done for today. After that, jump as much as you want," I told to Nandini, my student.

Nandini Murthy, my student aka my sister's best friend. She is now in class 7 but always jumping like bunny. She just can't sit in a place for more than 10 seconds and let me tell you she gets really angry whenever I call her baby girl. But what to do she is so cute like babies. She doesn't like me calling her this at all.

"I am not a baby girl," she shouted just the way I expected her to. Nandini always reacts like this whenever I call her by this name.

By the way I am Manik Malhotra. I am studying in 10th this year. But I have to teach Nandini as well. Because our parents are family friends as well as business partners. As I was quite good in studies, so Nandini's father asked me to teach her. Main reason for this was Nandini is not at all interested in her studies but she is quite a good student.

She always tries her pranks on her teachers. As a result no teacher wants to teach her as they are afraid of her pranks. Nandini is hell of a naughty kid.

I know whenever I call Nandini baby girl she hates it the most. But that's the reason I always call her this to irritate her. I love to see her angry face. She looks too cute when she is angry.

Like this a year passed. Nandini is still my student and I love to irritate her. She still gets angry whenever I call her baby girl just the way she used to. Her naughtiness did not reduce a bit but it increased to a new height. 

But don't know what happened to Nandini suddenly because she kept on saying that she realised, she loves me. She started irritating me with this now. But I used to ignore her this topics. I can't say anything to her else may be she would get some wrong signal which will worsen the situation. Every now and then when I go to teach her, she says, "Sir, I love you. Do you love me?"

I have no other option than changing the topic then, "Baby girl, concentrate on you studies. Don't think all this. You have a lot of time ahead to think about all this. Now chuck all this."

And like I expected and in her usual she huffed pouting cutely, "I am not baby girl anymore."

She is also distracted from her love talks. I was successful in making her study somehow.

Nandini's this childish acts were increasing day by day. Sometimes she used to say let's go for a long drive. Then I won't study, if you don't propose me. Give me red rose like those sweet couples. It was very hard for me handle Nandini. She is very dhit, I can say.

It was a month before her final exam and as usual Nandini was not at all concerned about her studies rather she was busy about me. I don't know what is her problem with studies that she is never interested in it.

One night I was making her study but she was busy in her own world. She was doing all her childish acts the ways she does every day. But my mood was really bad that day. As a result without thinking anything, I beat her on her palm with the scale nearby which was of steel. I know it hurts so much but I didn't think anything before reacting.

"Everything has a limit, Nandini. Stop all this nonsense and concentrate on your studies. If you again do something like this, I won't ever come to teach you and I will also tell everything to your parents. From now on you won't call me Manik," I had told her all this angrily. I shouted so badly in my anger. I was so blind with my anger that I didn't even notice her face. She was crying silently. In my anger, I forgot everything.

I didn't wait there that day anymore and left without even giving her a glance.

From that day Nandini used to be very quite which is very unlike of her. She used to ignore me. I can understand that she was really hurt. But I never thought of apologising. She used to talk to me only about studies.

Before she used to call me every now and then to irritate me. After that day she never called me. She used to ask aunty to call me, if there was any necessary. She stopped all her childish acts.

But still she used to get angry whenever I call her baby girl like before only and used to answer the same thing, "I am not baby girl."

Like this two years passed and I completed my boards. I had applied for the universities outside India. It was my dream to study abroad and I got scholarship in New York University. I was really happy that my dream got fulfilled. Nandini was still in her high school.

After I left, her parents also send her to hostel for better education. As they are our family friends, so it was very common for Nandini to visit our home often. On top of that Nandini and my sister, Mukti were best friend. She also went to hostel along with Nandini. Nandini used to come to our house but never asked about me from anyone. She wanted to but couldn't.

Like this 5 years passed and I returned to India. Nandini also got vacation from college and came back home. While my elder brother, Suyyash is getting married. For this Mukti brought Nandini too in our house one week earlier so that they can do all the shopping and everything together. She will also be a great help.

But Nandini didn't even get to know that I am back from New York.

Precap: Meeting after long time.

That's the first chapter. Four more to go. Don't forget to tell me how was it.

•Did you like Manik's new avatar?

•How about Nandini, the baby girl of Manik?

•Was Manik right on his place?

•What will happen when they will meet after 5 years?

•Which one is your favourite moment?

Please do vote and comment and let me know that you are liking it or not.

As you all want new part of Splitsvilla will be up soon.

Bye

25.12.2019