Chapter 4

Here is the most awaited chapter as you guys were eager to know who was there behind Manan. Some of you guessed it right. Let's see who it is. . . . .
👇

Manan was busy in their own world when they heard someone's cough from behind. They broke their hug and turned back to find Mukti and Kishwar standing there smirking mischievously.

"We were worried for Nandini but here we see movie is going on," Kishwar said teasing them both.

"You are right, bhabi," Mukti also supported her smirking naughtily.

Manik and Nandini left each other's hand and looked down blushing. Nandini was feeling too shy to look at anyone.

"That time you could have asked me directly that you don't want to be just Mukti's friend anymore. You want to be my sister-in-law as well," Kishwar said wrapping her hand around Nandini's shoulder pushing Manik away from beside her.

"You could have at least told me that you want to be my bhabi," Mukti also teased her.

Nandini was all the while just blushing and looking down.

"And devar ji, the thing you couldn't do in four months, I did it just in a day," Kishwar told proudly raising her imaginary collar.

"Hat's off to you, bhabi. Thank you," Manik bowed down a little in front of her dramatically.

"Bhabi, you knew about us," Nandini asked being shocked.

"Of course, I did. That's why I asked Manik not to contact with you anymore and the settle thing in New York was also a part of the plan. Thank God that we had planned else we could not have seen the romantic scene," Kishwar just shrugged telling her the details of her wonderful plan.

Nandini looked down blushing again.

"No need of feeling shy anymore. Let's go downstairs," Mukti interrupted.

"So, devar ji, are you also coming down or you want to enjoy the romantic weather for sometime more?"  Kishwar teased Manik.

"No, no, I am also coming down," Manik cleared his throat and started going down hurriedly.

From then Manik and Nandini's relationship continued. Nandini went back to her hostel but they used to talk over phone everyday and sometimes Manik used to go to her hostel to meet her.

Like this 6 months passed.

One night Manik called Nandini.

"Hey, baby girl, what are you doing?" Manik asked cheerfully as she picked up the call.

"Uff... I am not baby girl. When will you stop calling me that?" Nandini told angrily.

"Never. By the way you didn't answer my question," Manik smirked.

"Nothing," Nandini just shrugged her shoulder.

"There is a bad news for you," Manik's tone became serious suddenly which scared Nandini.

"Bad news? Why? What happened? Are you alright? Is everyone fine there?" Nandini panicked and bombered him with all her questions.

"Calm down, baby girl. Stop panicking. The bad news is I am joining to the Delhi branch of our business," Manik replied still maintaining his stern voice.

"Are you serious? How is it even a bad news?" Nandini's eyes widened, then she shouted angrily.

"Of course, it's a bad news for you. I will also be there in Delhi with you. Then you have to meet me everyday. You won't be able to roam around with your friends all the time. You won't be able to do whatever you want to as I will always keep an eye on you," Manik told in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't roam around with my friends always. Okay?" Nandini threatened him.

"How will I know what you do there?" He was still in his teasing mode.

"Okay I always roam around. I am bad girl. Fine?" Nandini told.

"Hey, baby girl, why are getting angry? I was just kidding," finally he came out of his teasing mode.

"Don't you dare call me baby girl," and Nandini is back with her angry voice.

"Okay, baby girl," Manik smirked and replied.

"What the hellllll....." Nandini shouted being irritated.

"I love you," Manik told sweetly.

"What are you?" Nandini asked in disbelief shaking her head in amusement.

"I am baby girl's Manik," he replied making her smile to the fullest.

That's how their relationships is full of fun, fight and a lot of loveeeee.

Like this Manik and Nandini's relationship was going on. But one day suddenly Nandini's mother called her and asked her to come home urgently. There was some emergency. She asked numerous time what's the reason. But she didn't tell her anything just asked her to come home immediately.

Nandini got scared hearing her mother's voice. All the negative thoughts were roaming in her mind. She was getting more and more restless by each passing seconds. She was just hoping that everyone there is fine. She was also scared that may be everyone has got to know about her and Manik, that's why her mother called her back.

Nandini tried calling Manik numerous times but he didn't pick up her call nor did he replied her messages which is very unlike of Manik. No matter how busy he is, he always picks up her call or send her text that he is busy.

With a bundle of questions in her mind, she started journey to Mumbai.

Precap: Surprise or shock!!!

Small chapter but next part is going to be dhamaka. By the way how was it?

•Say something for Mukti and Kishwar?

How was Manik and Nandini?

•Did you like their cute nok-jhok?

•Guess why Nandini's mother called her back at home?

•Do share which one is your favourite scene?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

Bye ❤

06.01.2020