Chapter 5

Hey guys. . .
Here I am back with the final chapter of this book. Thanks for your amazing response.

Nandini reached home with a lot of questions in her mind. But she became surprised as she looked around the house. It was decorated as if someone is getting married. She also found some of their close relatives. She became more confused. She started searching for her mother. After sometime she found her.

N: Mumma, what is happening? Why so much decoration and these relatives? And why did you call me back so urgently?

Mu: Aunty, you go. I will tell her everything.

Mukti who was also there asked Nandini's mother to leave. She went and got busy in her works.

N: When did you come? You didn't tell me that you are also coming.

Mu: I came to the flight before yours.

N: Tell me what is happening here? I was so scared after getting mumma's phone.

Mu: You are getting married.

Hearing that Nandini became shocked more than that she was scared. Everything became blurred around her. She was not in a position to ask anything else.

Mukti understood her condition and added, "Don't worry. You are getting married to your SIRRRR only. "

Hearing that Nandini got back her senses.

N: But why so suddenly?

Mu: Bhabi, told my parents about you and Manik Bhai. Then dad told your parents about you two. You both played hide and seek for a long time. Now it's time for you two to come out of the cave.

N: But Manik?

Mu: Manik bhai has taken new apartment for you two there in Delhi. After our exam you will be shifting with him.

N: Manik didn't tell me anything, why?

Mu: If he had told you everything, then there would have been no fun. Now no more talking let me get you ready.

Mukti made Nandini ready and them she herself got ready. Kishwar asked them to come down as it's almost the time.

Nandini came down with Mukti only to find Manik sitting on the coach waiting for her. They passed smile to each other. Manik gestured towards her that she was looking beautiful and Nandini gave him a blushy smile. Then they exchanged their rings.