Chapter 2

5 years passed, it's time for Manik's elder brother Suyyash's marriage. Manik is back in India and Nandini is here in his house for Suyyash's wedding. But little did she knew that for whom she was waiting so long is already here.

Nandini didn't have any idea about Manik being in India. It was a total shock for her.

Everything has changed with times. Now Nandini has become mature. She feels embarrass for all her childish act with Manik. She realised how much embarrassing all those were for Manik. Nandini always used to think what Manik must have thought about her. She wish she could remove all those memories.

But alas! she can't.....

She had never thought that she will meet Manik again!!!

After Nandini came to Manik's house with Mukti, then she got to know about Manik being here in India. But she didn't get any glimpse of Manik before evening. Manik was busy whole day with the preparation and Nandini with Mukti. She was trying not to come in front of him.

At the evening when they were going to the bride, Kishwar's place for their engagement. Nandini was getting into the car that time her eyes fell on Manik. She noticed Manik has changed a lot from before.

Manik was always very tall than Nandini. Now he is more than 6 feet and his charm can kill any girl anytime. He was looking so damn handsome. Nandini kept staring at Manik for some time. But as soon as she remembered about that day, she took off her eyes from him.

Manik was checking everyone has got into the car or not and last minute preparation. That time Mukti informed Nandini they will be going in the last car.

Manik, Mukti, Nandini and one of their cousins were only there in the car. As soon as Manik got into the car, his eyes fell on Nandini and he couldn't take his eyes from her. She was looking so pretty.