Chapter 3

(10 months later, present time)

"(Y/n), wake up." Hm? Bakugo seemed so happy. "Why, what's up?" I'm so confused. He hasn't woken up since school. "Dummy, today are the entrance exams to UA. You really forgot." Entrance exams? Wait what. Entrance exams...? Oh! The entrance exams! "Oh crap, I forgot! I felt like one month, not 10. Sorry Bakugo!"

He left me to get dressed. I grabbed blue jeans and a plain white shirt white a brown coat. It's was fall so it started to get cold. I walked to the bathroom and put my (H/c) (H/l) hair into a tight ponytail with a little hairs sticking out.

As I left the bathroom Bakugo took me by the hand and confronted me. Our eyes met. "Good luck in the exams. I'm gonna win tho." He said as giving. Me one of his moms scarfs. "Heh thanks for the scarf but I'm gonna win. Hehe!" I put on the scarf in a cute way. He let out a soft smile as he put on a scarf himself.

I realized his scarf looked a little funny, so I fixed it in the same pattern as mine. He was a little confused but didn't care after a sec.

His eyes, are so pretty. Tho he has angry eyes, whenever our eyes meet his stare is soft. And that's surprising, it's a little scary but cute.

As we left I noticed, I haven't seen his mom or dad. I barely ever saw his dad, he's always working. Whenever I seen him, he'd always bring us ice cream and try to spend time with us. Bakugo gets mad whenever he want to have father/son bonding time. It's a little funny.

As we left we walked by our old friends house, he wished us luck. Once we got to UA I realized. "HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS HUGE" I gazed up at the school. He looked at me a sec and then looked away. Hehe.. UA seemed like we could get in easy.

Me and Bakugo had great quirks. His sweat is like nitroglycerin and he has explodes it. My quirk is a handful. I don't like using it that much. My quirk is called poison flame. It's a purple flame and its also make me sick for days everytime I use it. I try not to use it so much.

We soon got into the room and had an assembly. I sat by this girl, she's super nice. She looked like an alien. Her hair looked so fluffy. I didn't quite get her name but I seen her in the written exams.

Soon it was the fighting part I took on the robot and a couple others with Bakugos help. Soon I went and fought another robot near by. That robot was so strong.

I attacked from left to right. I could get a hit. I decided to use my quirk. 30 seconds on the clock. My body filled with fire. I was flying in the air it felt. I blasted fire at the robot taking it down. The fire vanished from my body. "AGH!!!" I started falling to the groud, I was so high.

"(Y/n)!" I didn't have the strength to stop my fall my fall. "BAKUGO!!!" I closed my eyes soon before I could reach the ground. Bakugo ran as fast as he could to catch me. I finally opened my eyes. Woah. Wait. BAKUGO JUST SAFED ME.

Everything was so blurry. I soon passed out after he catched me.

I woke up feeling all better, I still felt really sick, but I was in a place I didn't recognize the place I was in. Bakugo was right beside me, sleeping on the chair. The place I was in, looked like a nurses office. I tapped on Bakugos shoulder to ask what happened.

I couldn't get up. My torso and the waist down felt paralyzed. Bakugo had to carry me home. Luckly, he didn't have to carry for too long and we didn't live too far away.

For the past two weeks. I've been terribly sick. Bakugo bought me a huge teddy bear I could hug if I was in terrible pain. He's so thoughtful. After those two weeks I could walk around. I was still in a lot of pain.

Bakugo came rushing in "The exam results are in!!!" He seemed so excited. We decided we wanted to open the letters together. Bakugos said that he got in.

I'd be surprised if I got in because of me being really weak. I left the room, letting Bakugo watch the tape so he could tell me.

He rushed out of the room and gave me a huge hug. "Your got accepted too!" I gasped at those words. "What! Really!" I soon hugged him back.