Chapter 4

Classes started next week which I was happy because I still feel a little weak. Bakugo and me walked around til we got to a park. We sat on the swings and talked about old memories. It was great to remember old memories

As we walked home it started raining. "Here you don't want to get wet." He took off his jacket and place it over me. "What no I'll be fine." I tried to give it back but he wouldn't let me. "I wouldn't forgive myself so just take it."

We decided to go underneath the slide. We wanted to wait under there till the rain stopped. So... Tired... It was like 1 a clock. I fell asleep on Bakugo lap. He didn't mind since I was very tired. He fell asleep as well.

Huh.. Where am I? Am I still.. At the park? Why am I sleeping on Bakugo. Uhh... I'm so confused. Hm. I'll pretend to be asleep till I feel him move. Maybe.. Ill just fall back asleep.

I woke up after I fell back asleep. I'm home again? Odd. "(Y/n)! Wanna go to the movies with me and the boys? This is gonna be our last chance to see them before classes start!" Hm? Do I? Uh why not. "Sure! I'll get ready! I better get a lot of popcorn tho! And I'm stealing one of your shirts!" Hehe he always let's me steal his clothes.

As I walked downstairs I can hear everyone laughing and joking. "Alright, let's go losers!" I tease. "WHO YOU CALLING LOSER!" I giggle a lot. We walked a little till I notice that I see All might and Deal talking. I wonder what they can be talking about.

We had a lot of fun at the movies. Im really gonna miss everyone, it sucks that they can't get into UA. The week went by in a flash. Ugh. I hate the uniforms. There skin tight. Bakugo didn't have a problem besides he didn't like that style. But I hated it in general.

Me and Bakugo walked together like usual. We were in the same class. Class 1A. I walked into class and a lot of people were asking if I was okay. I was a little confused, but then remembered my injury from the entrance exams. Deku is in the class? That quirkless boy got in?

I found out who that girl that I sat by in the written part. Her name is Mina Ashido. She's so nice. I also met this guy. His name is Ejiro Kirishima, And a alot others.

We sat in class for a bit wondering where the teacher was. Suddenly a man who looked like a huge caterpillar unzipped his sleeping bag and stood up. "Hello. Welcome to UA. I'm your teacher. Call me Mr. Aizawa. I teach the hero class. Other teachers will teach reading and other subjects." I was kinda shocked he was our teacher. Well this is UA I guess.

(Sorry I'm ending it so short. I feel like that next chapter will be better, I'm gonna go get some sleep. After this story I wanna write another fan fic. Does anyone have suggestions? If you do just comment. Love you guys! 😁)