Author's Note (Important) (UPDATE 1.0)

Hello there, kind reader. If you have read this story before, please go to PART 1. If not, go to PART 2.

PART 1

This story is old. Very old. Frankly, I want to rip it to shreds and burn it. However, that wouldn't be very nice to the kind people who actually like it. So, I am going to severely remodel this story. as you know, severe remodelling is often very messy and often has undesired results (think plastic surgery). So, bear with me, and I'll see if I can make this into a story I am actually proud of.

These are the changes that are going to happen to this story.

1) Arianna now goes to a wealthy boarding school that specializes in music. Why? Because normal high schools are boring. I would know.

2) The band will be formed later within the story. The band members will have their first meeting within the story timeline. This just makes more sense in the context of the story, and I get to develop characters more.

3) Arianna's father is no longer unemployed (hooray for him). He is a successful author who moved his family to the countryside to find inspiration for his next novel, hence the boarding school.

4) Brayden Chase will no longer be named Brayden or Trevor. His name is now Devlin Chase. Why? Because I didn't like the previous names. Honestly I don't like Devlin very much either for his character.

IMPORTANT NOTE: BRAYDEN/TREVOR/DEVLIN IS NOW OFFICIALLY TRAVIS CHASE!!! LAST NAME CHANGE I PROMISE!!! (Told you makeovers were messy)

5) Jace's last name has been changed to Walker because every time I wrote his previous last name, I wanted to laugh. I apologize to people with that last name.

6) Jacob Whatever-his-last-name-was is now Tyler Arnold. Reason: Better flow. Plus Jace and Jacob were too similar.

7) The male band, previously titled "Lightning Bolt", will be renamed "Electric Zero", because let's face it, Lightning Bolt was a horrible band name.

8) Madison Ford's name is now Brittany Vinson. I kept forgetting Madison's name, so I decided to change it entirely.

9) Other non-important changes (Arianna's school schedule, the names of the teachers, etc)

PART 2

Click that very convenient blue button on the right to go to the next chapter.