Chapter 11:I WOULD LOVE TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

(Everest POV)

"He did WHAT?!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yes your majesty, they stripped me naked and whipped me to death until I lose consciousness." Guinevere explained.

Olivia, Guinevere and I are in my office right now discussing what they claimed to happen in the barn.

"How did you know it was...Edmund?" I asked.

"I overheard his conversation with his men, your majesty. Obviously, he was bitter about the fact that you like Guinevere more than him so in an attempt to get rid of Guinevere, he planned to kill him, but not before taking his anger out on him, your majesty." She explained and I finally connected the dots.

"I see." I responded. I knew it, I have known Edmund for a long time now. He can really be desperate and cunning in some situations but this one takes the cake.

"Well, after hearing your side of the story, I will have him interrogated tomorrow and if I find out he is guilty, he will be up for execution. The penalty for an attempted murder is beheading so worry not, we will get to the bottom of this issue." I told both of them.

I cannot believe that Edmund took it this far though. He is insane and dangerous. I cannot let him near Guinevere. I do not have any proof yet but I have my certainty that Guinevere is telling the truth.

"Begone...Olivia. Guinevere, stay."

"Yes, your majesty." He responded as Olivia exited the room.

"I cannot let you sleep in your room. It is dangerous. How about you sleep with me tonight?" I offered and he blushed.

Oh my! I exclaimed inside my head as I realized what I just said. That does not sound right or does it?

"Well...I would love to sleep with you, your majesty." He said.

The moment he said that made us both giggle. Our thoughts are both dirty, it is hilarious. What am I thinking! Guinevere nearly got murdered tonight and I am too busy fooling around? No way! I have to protect him.

"I can lend you my clothes!" I offered and he shyly nodded and looked down.

"Thank you so much... your majesty!"

"Call me Everest." I smiled at him.

"As you wish...Everest." He responded with tearful eyes. Those are tears of joy, I can tell.

—————
SMUT

(Guinevere POV)

I came out of the royal bathroom with a robe on. I cannot wear any clothing that will fit me well because it will sting my wounds even more.

As I came out, I saw King Everest with his clothing buttoned down exposing his chest, with a wine glass in his right hand. His legs are spread wide open than normal. His back is against the headboard of the bed. He then smirked at me, not in a friendly way but in a seductive way.

I am beginning to feel hard and he quickly noticed it.

"Take that off." He commanded.

"This? Your majesty." I asked referring to my robe.

"Don't play dumb. You are not dumb, Guinevere. I think we both know that you know what I am thinking." He said.

Deep inside, I know what he wants but I just cannot do it with him without his permission or him confirming it.

"Touch me." He then said. King Everest said that to me.

It is confirmed. If this is what he wants, who I am to deny him this.

I then stripped off my robe and crawled over him, straddling him. I took his wine glass and placed it on the bedside drawer.

I then connected my lips to his and began kissing him passionately. He kissed me back with the same sensuality. I trailed my kisses down to his jawline to his neck. He smelled so good. I cannot get enough of King Everest. I kissed his chest and he moaned in satisfaction. I then started to unbutton his shirt and once it became undone, I took it off and he helped me by shrugging his shoulders to remove the clothing. Once he was shirtless, I started to kiss his chest and suck both his nipples. When I was done, I kissed down his stomach and I licked it until my ears are satisfied enough for his moans.

I then unbuckled his belt and his pants and throw them across the room. He is so beautiful like this. I gripped his huge member and started stroking it slowly. I then kissed the head repeatedly until a fluid starts to come out from the slit. I licked it making him arch his back in pleasure. He could not take it anymore so I put him out of his misery. I took him in my mouth and he moaned out loud.

"Ahh!!" He moaned.

He pushed my head further down and I swallowed him whole. I bobbed my head up and and down until he was ready. He rubbed my head and I rubbed his chest while I continue to please him with my mouth.

"Oh God!!" He moaned as he released his load in my mouth. After pulling away, I started to lick the remains on his member and swallowed them all.  I looked up at him to see him smiling at me. It made my heart ache.

(Everest POV)

I smiled at him for pleasuring me. He likes me too. I knew it. I grabbed his face and kissed him lovingly. I rolled him down under me so I was hovering over him and we were face to face. We continued kissing and after a while, I flipped him on his stomach and I kissed his wounded back. He hissed in pain but I knew better. I know he is feeling insecure and uncomfortable about it so I continued making him feel better. I licked all his wounds making him moan. Afterward, I gave it light kisses  and made  my way down. I opened his butt cheeks and penetrated my tongue inside his anus. 

"Oh!!!" He moaned and I squeezed his buttocks to pleasure him even more. I moved my tongue around inside him which made him squirm.

After a while, I flipped him again so he is facing me now.

"This will hurt for a while." I said as I inserted the head of my member in him. He groaned as it was shoved. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to his so that my forehead is resting against his. We stared into each other's eyes and that is when we both realized that we love each other. I thrusted my member further inside him which made him whimper.

When I felt he was ready, that is when I started to move. We were making love and it was the best feeling in the world.

I thrusted further and deeper inside him. After a while, he flipped us over and he is now on top of me. He placed his hands on my chest and began moving up and down.

Moaning,  panting and skin slapping hard against one another are the only present sounds in my bedroom.

"Faster baby!" I moaned and he rode me faster. I feel my member heating up and I am very close to climaxing.

"I am so close!" Guinevere moaned.

"Me too." I said and afterwards, we both achieved our orgasm. He released his load all over his stomach and mine but I could not care less about it. After I released my sperm inside him, I pulled out of him and he fell on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him lovingly and cuddled him to my chest.

I looked at him before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep, my love. Don't worry. I will be here. I will not let anything happen to you. Edmund will not touch you anymore." I said.

Guinevere sleeping peacefully is the last thing I saw before falling asleep myself.