Chapter 10:YOU HAVE DONE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

Lauren de Graaf as Olivia

(Edmund POV)

Panting, screaming and sobbing.

Those are the only things I am hearing right now in the barn. A sadistic smile appears on my face every time I hear the whip strike against Guinevere's skin. He could not move at all because his wrists are tied together as well as his ankles. There is a sack over his face so he could not recognize who is doing this. On top of that, he is completely naked so the pain will be more effective.

His screams are music to my ears and it is very satisfying to watch him in agony for stealing my love away.

WHIP!!

Ahhhh!!

WHIP!

"Ahhhh!! Please stop!! I am begging you! It hurts! I can't take it anymore. Please!!!" He cried and I snickered. I stood up from my chair and came near him. I squatted and whispered.

"Scream all you want, nobody can hear you anyway." I said.

"Please, Sir!! I have not done anything wrong." He silently cried.

"You did not just do something wrong . You have done the biggest mistake ever!!! You competed against me. You took Everest away from me." I said as I kicked him on his stomach. He whined in pain.

"Sir...Sir Edmund?" Guinevere said and my eyes widened.

HOW DID HE KNOW?!! I was so dumbfounded right now.

"Give me the gun!!!" I said to one of my men. He reached out to his gun and handed it to me.
I then pointed it at his face and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

—————
My eyes suddenly opened. I blinked a couple of times before realizing it was just a dream. I frowned at the idea of me still keeping Guinevere alive. However, the more I think about something, the more my head hurts. I, then saw the emptied glass of wine that I drank on the floor.

I got up from the chair and brought the gun that one of my men owns  to finally finish Guinevere off. I went in one of the stables where we keep him only to find him...MISSING and my men lying around like some drunken idiots. I then saw the emptied glasses beside them.

Please do not tell me that he escaped!!!!

I was so furious that I took the whip and started striking both of them hard and alternately. I kept striking them until they are fully awake.

"IMBECILES!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Ah!!!" One yelled after the other.

"STUPIDITY!!" I screamed.

"Ahh...forgive us your majesty!!!" They both said in unison.

"WHERE IS HE?!!!!" I screamed.

"Forgive us, Lord Edmund...But we...do not know."

I was about to snap and start to hit them again but one of them interrupted me.

"Lord Edmund...We both only had one glass of wine. We have no idea why we blacked out."

"Then why were you both lying around like some drunken fools?!!!!" I snapped.

"Lord..."

"Enough!!! Find him right now!! He could not have gone too far, especially with his wounds affecting him!" I ordered. They both scrambled to their feet and started doing what they were told.

You can run, Guinevere but you cannot hide!!!!

—————
(Olivia POV)

I looked at the naked and unconscious Guinevere on my bed. I then started dabbing his wounds with some herbs. I hope he wakes up already. He does not deserve what happened to him.

I heard all about Edmund's plan for Guinevere. This son of a bitch is really desperate just for him to have King Everest. Why take it out on Guinevere? Why take it out on the sweetest person alive? It is not Nev's fault if the King is interested in him. Edmund will not succeed. I heard that one of his minions is going to retrieve the wine from the cupboard. I realized that this is the time to save him. I quickly went in the kitchen and laced the wine with drugs that are used for making people fall into deep slumber.

I stalked them all the way to the barn but I hid behind a tree for me to be unnoticed. I then heard Nev screaming and asking for help. It pained me to know that I cannot help him for now and I was forced to hear him suffer under the hands of those devils.

After a while, I peeked to see if they are already unconscious and lo and behold, they are all knocked out. I smirked as my plan worked. I then put Guinevere on a wheel barrow and quickly took him out of the God forsaken barn. I am so glad he is fine! Edmund will pay for what he did.

"Mmmm" Guinevere groaned.

"Hey!! You are awake already."

"My back...hurts." He said, unable to open his eyes.

"You are okay now!" I said to him.