Your nicknames

Dean- you call him batman because he loves it and you think it's fitting.

He calls you sexy because he thinks your beautiful and wants you to know.

Sam- you call him Sammy when you are being sweet but its mostly samsquatch because of his abnormal height.

He calls you shorty because you are tall but he is much taller.

Castiel- you call him angel because he's heavenly even when he is human.

He calls you heart because dean explained what valentines day is to cas but he didn't understand what he meant when he said that a heart was the sign of love so instead of calling you love he calls you heart.

Garth- you call him topgun because some girls called him that once (party on garth season 7) and you teased him about it but it kinda stuck.

He calls you darlin' because he loves talking like bobby and he loves you so much.

Bobby- you call him honey because it reminds him of what his wife (may she rest in peace) used to call him.

He calls you doll because it is short and sweet and makes you blush.

Crowley- you call him king because it makes him feel in charge and you don't like it when he's grumpy.

He calls you love because you blush every time he says it with that perfect voice.