🤚🚧🚨I'm sorry🚨🚧🤚

So I know you people are wondering where have I been and where the chapters are and you want to read. So like I just going to say right now that I'm probably not going to have much time to keep making chapters like I use to cause of school and me having homework and everything. You some of you are probably the same way too so don't go being like oh that's just a excuse. Anyway there will be very slow updates to the story and there will be sometimes were I have all the time to make these. So I'm going to do this on Mondays I'll make the shortest chapters in the morning, Tuesday two or more, Thursday make three when I get home, and Friday I'll stay up making like three or more. Wesday (I think I spelled that wrong) I'll take a break but tomorrow I'll make a chapter for sure but starting next week I'll do what I said. And if you guys are going to be texting me about some stuff or something here's my time schedule for school.

Yea I know it's side ways but that's thats

Yea I know it's side ways but that's thats. Well I'mma go now cause im tired from volleyball tryouts. So yeee here my snap if you wanna text me or call me.

Snap: funtimebonbon21

Instagram: creativequeen210

Tumblr: sunlover210

Well here's what I'm available at. Bye and well good night.