The Fight

So I know the last chapter wasn't as long as you thought it would so like I'mma make this one a little bit more longer and yea OH?! ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD...... KREME IS IN IT AND DUST BERRY AND ERROR INK AND TK AND THE UNKNOWN PERSON THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT?!!?!?

Okay my fingers are hurting so I'mma take a break now but and injoy.

Dream POV~

"I know."

"... "

"You know for being adults you have no respect for others even if there bad, and for your information Killer is my boyfriend so if I were you shut the hell up or ill make you myself! "

The stood there for a second until I told them if they understand, they nodded and started to get more scared everu second.

"NOW SCAM!! "

After they left I looked out side the store to see if I can find killer but he wasn't there. I then started to walked back up the sidewalk killer and I came from until I started to here sobbing from a alley. I walked faster getting closer to the sound until I came upon a dark and wet nasty alleyway and I knew killer has to be here.

"Killer!?"
"Killer please come out it's okay now?! "
"Killer!?... Killer please this alley is scaring me?! "

The sobbing stopped.

"Killer? "

"Well well look who it is"

"Kil- *GASP*!? "

it was 3 men looking like bad news.

"Uuuhhhh.. Please I don't have much on me I swear?! "

"Oh were not looking for Money or maybe we are? "

"Please i-im not looking for trouble I'm j-just looking f-for..."

"For who? "

I took a deep breath and started to look bigger than them.

"I'm looking for my husband"

"Your husband? Uh? Well I'm not falling for that crap!"

He grabbed me by my arm pulling me closer to him till I got to his leg.

"AHHH?! "

I tried to use magic but only forgetting I had a magic disabler on. I thought to myself if I can at least get past this one I'll be able to run....... I was wrong the other two men got behind me and started to unzip there pants. I was going to be raped!!.

"STOP PLEASE?! KILLER?!!?! "

"IF YOU THINK ANYONE IS COMING TO SAFE YOU THINK AGAIN WHO'RE!! "

"GET OFF OF HIM YOU NASTY DIRTY ASS FUCKER!!"

I crawled to the side and saw a man with a sword that was shiny silver with a handle that was filled with gems. He was half human and skeleton. His hair was a very dark blue with a fade of a lighter blue and his clothing was a t-shirt with a leather jacket over it with skinny jeans when black boots that go up his nee.

"GET OUT OF HERE!! "

He turned to me giving me his hand.

"Are you okay did they hurt you? "

"I-i uhhhh.... Yea i-im fine.... W-who are you? "

"Oh I'm Phoenix and you are? "

"I'm dream, dream joku"

"Oh your one of the starsanses aren't you? "

"Well use to"

"Oh well nice to meet you Dream"

"Nice to meet you too Phoenix"

"Well stay safe and hopefully we can hang some day or meet again"

"Y-yea"

"Bye"

"B-bye"

He left like he was one of those anime popular handsome people with the wind blowing at them.

*sobbing*

"Killer?! "

I ran up to a trash bin and found killer.

"KILLER?!? "

"Dream!? "

"Killer... Wait! I called for you when I needed you and your didn't come and help me and not only that you left me behind!!! "

"Dream i-"

"No I don't want to hear it!"

~time skip~

"Then what happened?! "

"Then he helped me up asking in a caring way telling me if I was okay or hurt"

"AHHH!!! OMG WAS HE CUTE!? "

"HE WAS GORGEOUS!! "

Killer POV~

Dream and list had there conversation about pretty boy for a good 1hr. Why didn't I help dream well here's why I knocked out by 3 men when I went to the alley way that's was and they broke my leg barley. Yea that boy made of saved dream but what does he have that makes him so special to dream?

"Yo killer you good you've been staring at dream for awhile? "

"What!? No it's just he's been taking about pretty boy for awhile and it's getting annoying!!"

"Ohhhhh!!!! I know whats happing! "

"You do? "

"Your jealous of pretty boy! PfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! "

"I AM NOT!!😒(≧ヘ≦)"

"BRO YOU ARE AND IF YOU WERENT YOU WOULDN'T BE PISSED BLUSHING OVER DREAM!!"
"OH MAN THIS I GOTTA TELL THE OTHERS!! "

"WAIT HORROR STOP!! "

it's was to late... Was I really jealous over  pretty boy and was I blushing over dream?
It doesn't matter even if I was I wouldn't matter cause dream doesn't matter! But I do care for him... UGH!!! goddamnit!! Is this really happily are we really going to fight over dream!?!

Herej you go fams. Now who we'll win dreams heart killer or Phoenix let's find out In the next chapter offffff...

DREAM AND THE BAD SANES

well bye and I'll see you in the next chapter bye 👋👋