Wait for it

Hi and yea I did part if this chapter at night and the date is 9/29/19 11:39pm and I'm fucking tired but guess what I don't give and shits and this is a school night too... But like yea.... What was I going to say again..... I fucking forgot welp injoy.

Dear Killer,

I know I said I was going to stay but I had a long chat with my brother, the conversation didn't sound good but to me it did in a way. I'm starting a new story on my own in the town in lust cafe'a since he is out on vacation I'll be running it for him while I live here until I can get my money right, and my life. But don't worry I'll promise I'll stay in contact with you and the others as long as I can, and if i get the time I'll probably stop by the mansion to say hello, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or probably stay a night. But who knows what will come up. My husband is in Georgia doing who knows what, and he'll be back in probably 2 or 3 years. I'm kinda happy he is though, well I have to end the letter here I hope you can visit the shop soon or something... Well bye.

Yours Truly,
Dream

Killers POV~

"Yours truly,... Dream. "

This is the first letter I got from him that had a " Yours Truly ". I feel like he is up to something or something. I don't know, I kinda gave up on love but I didn't give up on... Him. *sigh* I don't know anymore, I gave up on him but I didn't, you know what I mean, like I know he is married and all but that doesn't mean I wouldn't stop loving him....lets just say I'm gay for him.... Or..... I DON'T KNOW ANY-FUCKING-MORE!!!!

"I need help?! "

*time skip*

"So let me get this straight you " Gave up on love" But some HOW you didn't because you love someone "

"Yea? "

"....

Who is it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Really!? "

"Yup who is it, I can't help if I don't know who"

"

(Sorry I had to🤣😂) "

"Well, who? "

"Okay okay I'll tell you under one condition. "

"Okay"

"You can't tell anyone and I mean anyone!"

"Gotcha bud"

"Okay... *sigh*

It's Dream"

"..."

"Nightmare? "

"I only have a few words to say"

"Ehhhh?? "

"....

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!! "

"ehh heheeeeeee? "

"Killer I swear to gaster I better be your good man! "

"WHAT!? "

"YES YOU HEARD ME!! "

"B-BUT I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED!?!? "

"I KNOW BUT WHEN YOU GUYS DO!! "

"Kill me"

"Nope! "

"Ehh I told the wrong person"

"Honey no you don't, and trust me I'll make your life a living heaven "

"Yay"

"Okay okay so here is one thing you need to doblah blah blah blah blah blah-"

What if I made the wrong choice, what if he hates me, what if he doesn't love me back, what if I screw up or something! "
I should of kept this to myself...you know what I'm doing this for me and I'll be me when I try to get his attention... But people hate that... Every one does.................. Those people were right I'll never find love.

(The people from when dream meet Phoenix)

"Anyways he just wants someone to be themselves not like someone else"

"Okay"
"Now try to get his hand in marriage- I mean get his attention"

*time skip*

Dear Killer,

Thank you for coming today for lunch I really appreciate it. I've heard you found something you like and that's write, I don't know my brother told me this and I some what believe him, but I'm pretty sure you become a better writer than what I am, I dont even know how to end this letter yet oh and thank you for staying the night the past few weeks I...i hope we can have that time alone again just me and yo . And that's reminds me, I was thinking and this was a good a idea to me, do you think you have time alone I need to talk to you and just me and you alone no one else. I'm not trying to be mean I just need to talk to you. Anyways change of topic Im probably going to stay a week at the mansion next week for Monday-thursday. Nightmare begged me for some reason but I mean I wouldn't hurt... Well I hope you see you soon bye.

Love
Dream

This is the fifth letter I got from him this month. I'm not a writer nor anything else im a song writer, I know its weird but I love it, it makes me, me. OH! I just came up with a good song to match this. Okay okay here we go

Dream writes me a letter ev'ry day.

I'm keeping her bed warm while her husband is away.

He's on the British side in Georgia.

He's tryin' to become the best in Georgia.

But he can keep all of Georgia.

Dream, he's mine.

Love doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners
And the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep loving anyway.

We laugh and we cry and we break
And we make our mistakes.

And if there's a reason I'm by her side
When so many have tried
Then I'm willing to wait for it.

That's the furthest if gone sorry heh.